Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Tifannie R.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by María P.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Sandra D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A brighter day for your skin. This concentrated daytime serum instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone. Our exclusive advanced mi concentrate technology delivers a potent blend of encapsulated niacin amide and vitamin c, a proven skin brightener. Dark spots and excess pigmentation appear minimized and skin’s natural collagen and elastin are supported. See smoother, more even-textured, luminous skin. see more...

• I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening s...1 Answers
Melany F.
I really like this product, makes my skin look glowy and healthy. In my opinion, this is totally worth it.
Quiero probar todos los productos de elizabeth arden para que mi piel este eapectacular y seguir cuidandola
Yasmin C.
I like, it really does give me that glow that is much needed. I would definitely use this product again.
Dezarae G.
Auburn, WA
Great for faces. It's perfect, light weight and smells great. Again, is kind of spend your but worth it.
Evelyn O.
Super amazing on the skin, so brightening, good value. My skin was glowing for days. Definitely reccomend
Melissa S.
I received this as a gift when i bought Elizabeth arden and i absolutely loved it but its not affordable.
Maria del amor P.
Beltsville, MD
nunca he probado este producto pero me gusta ria hacerlo, es un buen product, tengo una amiga que lo usa.
Teresa P.
San Diego, CA
It's does miracles! With the serum I personally feel I don't need to wear any concealer or foundation.
Stormy K.
Dickinson, TX
This is my absolute favorite serum! I don't use any other kind! It makes me feel flawless all day long!
Heather B.
San Antonio
I love this. My skin has never felt so soft and bright. The only thing is that it's pretty expensive.
Nora M.
Toronto
I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening serum i have dark spot im wondering if this product work to my face

back