Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Tifannie R.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by María P.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Sandra D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A brighter day for your skin. This concentrated daytime serum instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone. Our exclusive advanced mi concentrate technology delivers a potent blend of encapsulated niacin amide and vitamin c, a proven skin brightener. Dark spots and excess pigmentation appear minimized and skin’s natural collagen and elastin are supported. See smoother, more even-textured, luminous skin. see more...

• I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
karilynn s.
Definitely a great product well worth the money however after a while dried out so at first Yea it was great then it was bad
Rebecca P.
This took my skin from dull, dry and lifeless, to radiant, illuminated, moisturized and beautiful! One of my go to products.
addie a.
Somerset, NJ
This serum really helped my skin. It didn't feel harsh on my skin, however I still saw results very quickly after using it.
Tina H.
Moulton
I have dark dull skin from the climate and this is my holy grail. It makes me look like I have highlighter on when I don't.
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
I love this brand! It's leaves my skin feeling like a million bucks! And It is worth the money! Elisabeth Arden hands down!
Gabby L.
Springfield
Makes your skin bright and glowing. I love how light it feels on your skin and how you can see a difference within days.
Ranimarie T.
Las Vegas, NV
I use a lot of oils but I love using this under my foundation! It doesn't make my skin oily and it makes it feel hydrated
Jessica M.
Feels amazing on the skin!! It has a relaxing scent that is not too strong and it has your under eye feels nice all day.
Emma B.
Northport, AL
I enjoyed this product, however it didn't have the intended outcome that was promised. I liked it but I didn't love it.
Jordan S.
This oil brightened up my skin a lot. I have a mix of dry and oily skin. It didn't make my skin break out or more oily
Nora M.
Toronto
I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening serum i have dark spot im wondering if this product work to my face