Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Tifannie R.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by María P.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Sandra D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A brighter day for your skin. This concentrated daytime serum instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone. Our exclusive advanced mi concentrate technology delivers a potent blend of encapsulated niacin amide and vitamin c, a proven skin brightener. Dark spots and excess pigmentation appear minimized and skin’s natural collagen and elastin are supported. See smoother, more even-textured, luminous skin. see more...

• I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Antonella R.
Sunrise Fl
It has been one of the best serum I have tasted a little expensive but super effective a delicious smell and a very fresh texture
Danielle F.
Smyrna, GA
Long duration, easy to apply and remove. Not a expensive, but hard to find at a store. Beautiful design and easy transportation.
Iresha H.
Jackson, MS
I love this serum. But my only problem is with the cost of it they should include more inside the bottle because it's a bit pricey
Wendy U.
Long Beach, CA
Honestly, this is magic to your face. Very good product and not as expensive as many others. I definitely enjoy using this one.
Amanda C.
Mohave Valley, AZ
Elizabeth Arden skin Illuminating brightening day serum makes my eyes look awake and fresh even if I've only slept a few hours
Kennetra G.
This product is okay! It didn't work for my skin! The other oriducts are good...You never know what you can use until you try!
Mayra L.
West Union, SC
I mix this product with my foundation and I must say that I have loved it so far! It leaves my skin looking shiny and flawless
Rebecca P.
This took my skin from dull, dry and lifeless, to radiant, illuminated, moisturized and beautiful! One of my go to products.
Liz R.
I used this serum mixed in with my foundation to get a glowy look. Finished my bottle and I've got to say I kind of like it.
karilynn s.
Definitely a great product well worth the money however after a while dried out so at first Yea it was great then it was bad
Nora M.
Toronto
I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening serum i have dark spot im wondering if this product work to my face