Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Tifannie R.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by María P.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Sandra D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A brighter day for your skin. This concentrated daytime serum instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone. Our exclusive advanced mi concentrate technology delivers a potent blend of encapsulated niacin amide and vitamin c, a proven skin brightener. Dark spots and excess pigmentation appear minimized and skin’s natural collagen and elastin are supported. See smoother, more even-textured, luminous skin. see more...

• I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
I like to use this in the mornings, I have buyed lots but this one is the most effective on my skin . My face stays smooth all day long .
Nia D.
El paso , TX
I love this product under my foundation for a nice glow and radiant look it makes my sling look radiant and flawless without the effort
P p.
It’s great I love it. One of the best I’ve used yet! I would definitely buy this again. I highly recommend it! I love it soooo much!
PriscillA G.
Best product ever you will not waste your money by buying this best gift ever bought. It makes my face so shiny and makes my husband
larissa p.
Otimo, nao é gorduroso nem colento, pelo contrário extremamente hidratande, deixa a pele mais brilhante porem com um ar bem saudável.
Misty f.
A very great product, I loved it . Made me feel so much more beautiful. I highly recommend this item for ppl to try out for them self
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Absolutely love it it's one of my top products ,it's like WOW it really has this BOOM WOW factor that makes you want more and more .
Michelle R.
reseda
Okay product! First time using this brand and it did dissapoint! I have heard great things about this brand maybe it is not for me.
Iresha H.
Jackson, MS
I love this serum. But my only problem is with the cost of it they should include more inside the bottle because it's a bit pricey
Danielle F.
Smyrna, GA
Long duration, easy to apply and remove. Not a expensive, but hard to find at a store. Beautiful design and easy transportation.
Nora M.
Toronto
I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening serum i have dark spot im wondering if this product work to my face