Elizabeth Arden Sheer Kiss Lip Oil

by Elizabeth Arden

This addictive, lightweight lip color is packed with five precious oils to deliver hydration, antioxidants, and anti-aging effects for soft supple plumped up lips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Sheer Kiss Lip Oil!
Product Highlights
...and easy to carry around, and the product is unbelievable. The oils are hydrating and refreshing they leave your lips plump and slightly glossy. The oils have long lasting effects and leaves your lips hydrated all day long.in reviews
Product Mom D.
The Woodlands, TX
Elizabeth Arden Sheer Kiss Lip Oil uploaded by Product Mom D.
Very sticky. Small amount goes a long way. The applicator is kind of messy and I had to keep reapplying even if I didn't eat or touch my lips. Wouldn't reccomend it.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
Since these were released, I cannot live without mine! I have very dry lips and they have transformed my lips from dry and cracked to smooth and silky soft. The price is amazing for the amount of product you get and you only use a tiny bit each use. I love applying before bed as well to wake up to amazingly soft lips.
Ashley S.
Cedar Lake, IN
I just recently bought this to try it out. I ended up going back and purchasing two more. They are super nourishing and have a nice tint of color (the nice is my favorite). They leave a nice shine without being super sticky. They don't have a great staying power but I kind of expected that. The only bad part is the applicator is weird. I usually have to use a brush or my finger to apply. Definitely a wonderful product though.
Bushra H.
San Jose
I like this product yet it does have some side effects. I would like to mention both. Pros : -Really hydrating -long lasting -large amount of quantity -a little goes a long way Cons : -Very greasy -Too pricey for its size Yet it is still a good product.
pamela T.
nunca lo eh utilizado pero me dicen que es muy bueno y tiene una gran humectacio espero usarlo en algún momento
Anna M.
Review for: Heavenly Rose
Heavenly rose is a beautiful color. Sheer and soft on lips. Some botanical ingredients helps keep lip soft.
Maryam F.
Valley Stream, NY
2,909 reviews
Well I’m glad I tried it and want you to try it it’s great product and it deserves to get a try i liked it and recommended it to give it a try let me know that you like it or love it I will buy it again what about you let me know
Ana C.
Russellville , AL
Me gusta por que tiene color es muy padre cómprenlo es muy bueno para los labios secos
Dana S.
Darlington, SC
This feels like butter on my lips. It is so smooth and makes my lips feel so soft. I have the color "Nude Oasis". It leaves a very soft pretty nude color on my lips. I love the container it comes in too! I've never seen another brand that uses a container such as this one. Very unique. It's kinda pricey though at $20, but I think it's worth it.
samantha M.
Newark, NJ
I like how this lip oil made my lips look . It was my first time using this product and it’s a bit pricey ,but overall I like the product and it’s not as much as long lasting as I expected,but it’s still very good .

Looking for your answer?