Elizabeth Arden Sheer Kiss Lip Oil uploaded by Amna P.Elizabeth Arden Sheer Kiss Lip Oil uploaded by Amna P.Elizabeth Arden Sheer Kiss Lip Oil uploaded by Shelesea R.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

The perfect pop of luscious color that’s both fashionable and functional is here. Each tinted lip oil pairs the hydrating benefits of an oil with the pigment of a gloss, bridging the gap between color and care, to rejuvenate lips with a non-greasy feel.

All Ingredients: Polybutene, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minerale, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D'Abeille, Trihydroxystearin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Aroma/Flavour, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Mica, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Silica, Sorbitan Isostearate, Synthetic Wax, Tin Oxide, Tribehenin [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-) Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)]

Elizabeth Arden Sheer Kiss Lip Oil
  • "This is my new favourite lip product and I have no idea where to start with it. The packaging itself is small and easy to carry around, and the product is unbelievable. The oils are hydrating and refreshing they leave your lips plump and slightly glossy. The oils have long lasting effects and leaves your lips hydrated all day long." in 5 reviews
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
Since these were released, I cannot live without mine! I have very dry lips and they have transformed my lips from dry and cracked to smooth and silky soft. The price is amazing for the amount of product you get and you only use a tiny bit each use. I love applying before bed as well to wake up to amazingly soft lips.
Jessica K.
Ocala, FL
I've been using this for a few months and adore it! My lips tend to get fairly dried out from using transfer proof lippies, and this lip oil/gloss has been a wonderful way to rehydrate my lips between lippie wearings. The very subtle tint gives a slightly more polished look than just using a standard lip balm.
Bryana G.
Mission Hills , CA
I love these lip oils! They have a nice little tint to them for one, but most of all they are highly moisturizing and are great for people who have dry lips genetically. I would definitely recommend to everyone! They make your lips feels super luscious.
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
This lip oil is so unique and wonderful. I used to have really dry lips but after applying this at night, my lips are soft and supple after using it. I have seen a drastic change in my lips since the use of this.
Cheyenne M.
Wayside, WV
The color is very light, or at least was for me but this stuff is he holy grail of having soft lips. I don't use it often because I don't like lip colors but it's well worth it. I would buy it again.
Yamilka P.
Sheer Kiss Lip Oil

A lip oil that gives color and protects by a composition formulated to provide hydration, antioxidants and an anti-aging effect, and which comes in a very young container. This care, shine and color can be used only or on the lipstick and has a very light texture, nothing tacky in 6 colors.

Its format is a small circular container that is dosed by simple pressure. It has a sweet aroma and provides smoothness and volume effect. Among its components, coconut oil to soften, avocado to provide vitamin E antioxidant and Tsubaki to strengthen collagen. The price of each color is 25 euros.
Valeria R.
Winderemere
I really love this product because it helped my face look so much better and I'm glad I tried it out because I will keep on using it. I also told my sister about it and she loved it and now she wants to keep on using it!!
Ashley S.
Savanna, IL
I just recently bought this to try it out. I ended up going back and purchasing two more. They are super nourishing and have a nice tint of color (the nice is my favorite). They leave a nice shine without being super sticky. They don't have a great staying power but I kind of expected that. The only bad part is the applicator is weird. I usually have to use a brush or my finger to apply. Definitely a wonderful product though.
Bushra H.
San Jose
I like this product yet it does have some side effects. I would like to mention both.

Pros :
-Really hydrating
-long lasting
-large amount of quantity
-a little goes a long way

Cons :
-Very greasy
-Too pricey for its size

Yet it is still a good product.
Melissa W.
Grafton , OH
I don't really like this product because it feels greasy on my lips and I don't feel like the color lasts very long. I was rather disappointed because this is an expensive brand so I just don't feel it was worth it.