BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This lightweight moisture infusion for sensitive skin contains a special complex of soothing botanicals. It instantly restores essential moisture, comforts skin and helps shield form environmental challenges. Clinically and dermatologist tested. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, does this actually moisturizer well?1 Answers
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I love this brand truly some great stuff.. Now this item works great for my sensitive skin but there is other brands that work better.. Overall still amazing product
Vanessa H.
This is one of those beauty product secrets that I wish I would have unlocked sooner! The calming lotion actually helps me on those days that my skin is red, dry and irritated. It works wonders over night and I wake up with a fresh face and flawless skin.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love this! I normally have red skin all the time but this calms it down so much! It is a bit pricey but it is super effective! I also have dry skin and it keeps it very moisturized so I am in live with it. I definitely recommend purchasing this if you have the same problem that I do!
Anamta R.
humble, TX
I ike this lotion , and i use this every other day to keep my skin moistuirized and i will definetly use this again , it has nice packaging as well , and i do recommend this to others
Linda K.
I was given a sample by someone to try.  I only used it twice and it made my face very dry.  I know most people go for the name brand's but this one is a no go for me
Sumaya C.
This is a very lightweight yet effective and affordable moisturizer. I have been looking for something that would relieve the tight dry feel of my skin in the morning without making me feel like I am wearing a mask or making me take out a second mortgage.

Also, my makeup applies very smoothly on top of this lotion.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI
I love the light scent of this cream, it's consistency, and that it doesn't irritate my skin. If you are looking for very light moisture this might be for you. This also may be for you if you are very sensitive to sunscreens as this has none. That is a problem for me as I am fair and sometimes lotion is all I put on my face.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
tengo la piel un poco sensible por lo que atrevi a utilizar esta crema y me gisto bastante se la recomiendo a cualquiera que tenga los recursos para usarla, puesto que trae muy poco contenido y es cara, pero muy buena.
joy b.
Longview, TX
I have not really given this a good try i want to, ive heard it calms down your skin no more redness or skin condition u may have
Sarah S.
Henryetta
When my skin gets irritated this is my go to moisturizer, because I cannot go without using any lotion as I have dry skin.
Melissa B.
I have super sensitive skin, does this actually moisturizer well?