Elizabeth Arden Scent Spray uploaded by Nicol R.Elizabeth Arden Scent Spray uploaded by Rosa C.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Spray, 3.3 fl. Oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Emi M.
Spring Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super refreshing , clean and crisp scent!
I love it so much, it draws compliments too.
I know this is not EDP or EDT but I just wish that the scent would last longer.
Sometimes it does not even last for a few hours. I need to constantly apply it but the bottle is big, so I end up just keeping it at home instead of carrying it with me ...
Influenster M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of my first perfumes ever and until this day I still love it! I keep buying it every time I run out of it. This is one of those fragrances that takes you back to the best memories and/or moments of your life! At least for me, this perfume reminds me of my adolescence, happy, fresh, wild and free like this fragrance. The scent is classy, delicate and subtly refreshing, a total must have! I 100% recommend this, you'll love it just as much as I do👌❤
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite sprays. The scent is just light and not overwhelming but fresh and wonderful. I absolutely love Elizabeth Arden products and this one is no different. Can be worn everyday for a fresh, pleasant aroma that isn't bothersome or overwhelming.
Christina D.
I do not often wear this scent. Not because I do not like it. I really like the light, citrusy, "green" fragrance. But the longevity could use some improvement. It seems to last only a short while and I find myself having to reapply through the day to maintain its subtle fresh scent. It may be also a fragrance good for layering due to its very simple structure.
Abigail A.
This scent spray is great for everyday use! I love this because it's quite affordable and gives off a floral scent that's not over powering. The bottle is really big so this will last you a long time! Have repurchased multiple times and will continue to.
Amanda B.
ORLANDO, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I often wear this scent, at home when I want to feel fresh. This is a very light scent, yet quite unique. It is very convenient to use during Summer, It is like a Tall and Iced cup of green tea garnished with mint and lemon. Very clean, refreshing, easy to wear. If you like green tea scents, you will love this citrusy one
Rachael M.
This has a clean, fresh, light scent that is great during the Spring and Summer. It doesn't linger long so I found layering it with the lotion helps the longevity. I love the simplicity and color of the bottle sitting on my counter. Will continue to purchase this long time favorite.
Shastri P.
Reminds me of my childhood! It's a light, clean, and refreshing fragrance. Best if used on cool Spring days or or for a crisp kick start to your summer morning 🌞
Franchesca C.
Orange, TX
It's a pretty light scent, so if you are sensitive to heavy scents this is good for you. I keep it in one of my desk drawers for days where I may forget to put something on.
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
I love this scent. It's fresh and flirty, and I really like using it no matter the season. However, I gave it 4 stars because I wish it would last longer on the skin.