Elizabeth Arden Scent Spray uploaded by Nicol R.Elizabeth Arden Scent Spray uploaded by Rosa C.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Spray, 3.3 fl. Oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Emi M.
Spring Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super refreshing , clean and crisp scent!
I love it so much, it draws compliments too.
I know this is not EDP or EDT but I just wish that the scent would last longer.
Sometimes it does not even last for a few hours. I need to constantly apply it but the bottle is big, so I end up just keeping it at home instead of carrying it with me ...
Influenster M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of my first perfumes ever and until this day I still love it! I keep buying it every time I run out of it. This is one of those fragrances that takes you back to the best memories and/or moments of your life! At least for me, this perfume reminds me of my adolescence, happy, fresh, wild and free like this fragrance. The scent is classy, delicate and subtly refreshing, a total must have! I 100% recommend this, you'll love it just as much as I do👌❤
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite sprays. The scent is just light and not overwhelming but fresh and wonderful. I absolutely love Elizabeth Arden products and this one is no different. Can be worn everyday for a fresh, pleasant aroma that isn't bothersome or overwhelming.
Abigail A.
This scent spray is great for everyday use! I love this because it's quite affordable and gives off a floral scent that's not over powering. The bottle is really big so this will last you a long time! Have repurchased multiple times and will continue to.
Shastri P.
Reminds me of my childhood! It's a light, clean, and refreshing fragrance. Best if used on cool Spring days or or for a crisp kick start to your summer morning 🌞
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
I love this scent. It's fresh and flirty, and I really like using it no matter the season. However, I gave it 4 stars because I wish it would last longer on the skin.
Kat D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great scent. Its light, clean and floral! This is a go to for everyday use. I also like that this isn't crazy expensive either.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
I'm not a fan..it smells odd, I reserved many insults on how the scent of this product isn't attractive. I don't like floral scents. Maybe it would be better suited for people who like organic earthy floral scents. I like the style of the bottle though.
Sofia G.
It is not very bold so most of the time people don't realize you have it on, but it is a light and clean scent so not a bad buy.
Kaitlin B.
Pinehurst, NC
It's a light, clean scent that doesn't make you have a headache or anything because it's not too strong. nothing special, but it is pretty nice.