Elizabeth Arden Refining Toner ( Normal Skin )-200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Jordan B.Elizabeth Arden Refining Toner ( Normal Skin )-200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Amber V.Elizabeth Arden Refining Toner ( Normal Skin )-200ml/6.8oz uploaded by m r.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Launched by the design house of Elizabeth Arden in, ELIZABETH ARDEN by Elizabeth Arden for Women posesses a blend of: It is recommended for wear. see more...

• Is this too drying? I want to try a toner, but I'm afraid I'll en...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Olivia C.
Product was alright. I loved the idea of the product. I felt fancy using it, but I didn’t see any changes in my skin with the product. This also contains alcohol which is not good for the skin! And the packaging was terrible, toners should have flip open caps for easy access.
Nikki M.
Glen Rock
This product is great, I’ve never really seen the point of a toner but now I do! I used this night and morning and it really takes off excess soap from washing my face, and left over makeup at the end of the day. It’s super gentle and leave my skin feeling soft and clean.
Lindsey T.
I used to love this toner. I used it daily, sometimes twice a day. But after the summer time, I found it dried out my skin immensely. I looked at the ingredients and it has alcohol in it which is really bad for your skin. Got rid of all my bottles :/
Ali G.
This is a very expensive toner who's main ingredient is witch hazel. Basically, it's all witch hazel. This is a huge rip off. Go buy yourself a huge bottle of witch hazel from Walmart or a drug store and save your money.
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
I grabbed this bottle off Marshall's shelves for a whopping $6. I really love the way it makes my skin feel, but it has parabens, alcohol, and it is not cruelty free. Went straight in the trash!
Kori L.
Tulsa, OK
It smells pretty good (in my opinion) and works well. I really like it. use it after your cleanser, before you lotion. It will help keep you from breaking out later on. Might be expensive if I didn’t get it from Marshall’s.
Brianna W.
New York , NY
Nice product and makes your skin feel clean however I did not notice a big change in the condition of my skin. However I got it for a good price at Marshalls so it wasnt expensive.
Chelsea M.
Rural Hall, NC
This is my only other toner I like to use aside from my straight up witch hazel. It has a lovely scent that isn’t too strong and it isn’t harsh and doesn’t breakout my skin or leave it feeling dry. Instead it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft!
Rosa D.
I used this product daily for several years. I loved how fresh and clean it made my skin feel. It removed traces of makeup even after I showered and washed my face. I was heartbroken to find that there are parabens in it, so I stopped using it.
Anna A.
Washington, DC
This is the second toner I’ve ever used and I love it. After a few weeks I’ve noticed a true difference in how my skin looks and feels. It’s affordable and the green bottle is adorable. I leave it out by my sink so I never forget to use it!
Amanda H.
Johnson City, TN
Is this too drying? I want to try a toner, but I'm afraid I'll end up with dry flaky skin