BY ELIZABETH ARDEN #4 in Solid Perfume

PRODUCT DETAILS

Fragrance Mood: Glamorous. Elegant. Sophisticated.

A melange of rich, rare florals, Red Door is Elizabeth Arden's classic signature fragrance. This elegant rich floral bouquet celebrates the glamour and luxury of the iconic Red Door. Experience this timeless classic in this luxurious body powder which gives skin the finishing touch, leaving it soft and smooth

Top Notes-Lily of the Valley, Freesia, Wild Violets

Middle Notes-Red Rose, Moroccan Orange Flower, Jasmine, Ylang

Base Notes-Honey, Oakmoss, Sandalwood

Sandra Naveda B.
Duarte, CA
Pretty much like the scent. I was surprised really. Long lasting? I really don't remember lol My scent was Red by Giorgio. The bottle for Elizabeth Arden is very cute. It was a gift to me. And honestly, I would not buy it.
Gina M.
I love the smell of Elizabeth Arden Red Door. My mom used to wear it all the time when I was growing up. She had the powder and I'll never forget sneaking into her room to put some on because I knew it was the good stuff. It has a perfect balance of smell between fresh powder and the floral perfume.
elizabeth d.
My mother loves this scent because it is a very strong and classy smell. It is not a summer scent but more of a holiday scent. I prefer sweet and fruity smells but if you like a one sprits and go kind of perfume then this one is it.
Madison W.
Warren, MI
Hate this. My mother always had plenty of bottles of this as a young child I always hated the smell and it just gave me a headache . This smell is horribe .
Janie C.
Highlands
Smells great highly recommend this product.  This is an oldie byhut a goodie. This is a  classic and  never goes out of  style
Jessica F.
Absolutely love this perfume and been wearing this scent for quite some time now, certainly one to try out. Even though it's not for everyone
cristina n.
Oklahoma city, OK
This product smells so good I totally recommend!! Its a very mature like smell that everyone needs in their collection :)
Erin H.
I've never used this product, but my mom LOVES the Red Door perfume line. She's been using it for years.
Briana V.
The perfumed was a pleasant and elegant smell that matched its name.The smell was too strong or too weak.
milan r.
Columbia , MD
Elizabeth Arden Red Door Perfume Shower Gel has an amazing aroma which lightness up the mood.

back