BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Perfumed Body Powder Fragrance Mood: Glamorous. Elegant. Sophisticated The luxury of Red Door in an ultra-fine body powder that leaves skin soft, smooth, refreshed and surrounds you with the dazzling Red Door fragrance. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sandra Naveda B.
Duarte, CA
Pretty much like the scent. I was surprised really. Long lasting? I really don't remember lol My scent was Red by Giorgio. The bottle for Elizabeth Arden is very cute. It was a gift to me. And honestly, I would not buy it.
Briana V.
The perfumed was a pleasant and elegant smell that matched its name.The smell was too strong or too weak.
cristina n.
Oklahoma city, OK
This product smells so good I totally recommend!! Its a very mature like smell that everyone needs in their collection :)
Jessica F.
Absolutely love this perfume and been wearing this scent for quite some time now, certainly one to try out. Even though it's not for everyone
Erin H.
I've never used this product, but my mom LOVES the Red Door perfume line. She's been using it for years.
Gina M.
I love the smell of Elizabeth Arden Red Door. My mom used to wear it all the time when I was growing up. She had the powder and I'll never forget sneaking into her room to put some on because I knew it was the good stuff. It has a perfect balance of smell between fresh powder and the floral perfume.
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
My grandmothers favorite perfume. She wore this scent for as long as I can remember!
Kemi A.
I've been loving this scent for the summer time. It's great in any season. Love it.
It's a fresh but expensive scent. Just the right balance.
Gemma  C.
You can't beat signature scents such as this , will always be a favorite of mine and my mums