BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Red Door Eau de Toilette Spray Naturel Vaporisateur: A luxurious, flowery, elegant fragrance Possesses a blend of red rose, violet, jasmine, Lily of the Valley, and orchid accompanied by a touch of honey Same classic fragrance you love with a luxe look see more...

Eleni P.
The smell is just magical . . . I use a lot the body lotion and I LOVE IT !!! Makes your skin smooth but the smellllllll, AMAZING. Not that pricey so it's def a good choice. The smell does last a lot on your skin. I can't stop using this spray and body lotion.
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
Such a classy and elegant smell this product has. I love to spray it and just smell the scent. I was introduced to it by my grandmother and since I have become very fond.
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only have a sample size of this that I got at Sephora, but I love it. it's super sweet and lasts all day. It's a little too strong for my liking, but I would recommend it if you like stronger perfumes.