BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Fragrance Mood: Glamorous. Elegant. Sophisticated.

A melange of rich, rare florals, Red Door is Elizabeth Arden's classic signature fragrance. This elegant rich floral bouquet celebrates the glamour and luxury of the iconic Red Door.

Key Ingredients:

Top Notes-Lily of the Valley, Freesia, Wild Violets
Middle Notes-Red Rose, Moroccan Orange Flower, Jasmine, Ylang
Base Notes-Honey, Oakmoss, Sandalwood

• Has this perfume ever caused anyone to have an allergic r...1 Answers
Paola R.
Medley, Miami

Its smell is incredible , a mix of elegance and freshness lasts very long time on the skin, although many girls create q is a frangacia for older women should try is incredible
JULI$$A 👑.
Rogers , AR
I got one of these for my 15 birthday and I feel like it's the type of perfume that you would use when you have to go somewhere important i really like the smell and I would buy it myself.
Habith Jerez L.
Hialeah, FL

My mom smells this fragrance, has a delicate aroma. its essence is floral . My mother says that the scent lasts long. This fragrance has a special touch it sticks in your memory I love it!
Javene S.
Doral, FL
This is the definition of a timeless and classic scent that suits a more sophisticated and elegant environment. Perfect blend of sweet and powerful tones and makes for a lasting wear!
Kristi T.
The Colony, TX
I can't say this scent is the worst I have ever smelled, but it does remind me of those little old ladies in church that pinch your cheeks and tell you how cute you are. Perhaps this scent got a "C" due to the sentimental aspect.
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
Such a classy and elegant smell this product has. I love to spray it and just smell the scent. I was introduced to it by my grandmother and since I have become very fond.
Christina F.
Philadelphia , PA
My mom loves red door , it is her go to perfume . The scent is strong enough but not overkill and it last throughout the day. I would definitely suggest it for a more mature audience , however it is a quality product.
Candace L.
Alexandria, LA
Love the scent and it last for a long time! I told my sister and my mom about and they're in love with this fragrance! I would definitely recommend this product!
Amy L.
Holland , MI
Old ladies? Come on. I have loved red door since the first time I smelled it and I am not an old lady then and I am not an old lady now. It is a strong scent with oriental tones which is why I love it.
Jan M.
Evington, VA
I used to love this perfume. My mom wears it and it smells really good on her. I started to get migraines with certain scents and unfortunatley this was one of them.
sonia v.
Pico Rivera, CA
Has this perfume ever caused anyone to have an allergic reaction?

Walmart