BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Fragrance Mood: Glamorous. Elegant. Sophisticated.

A melange of rich, rare florals, Red Door is Elizabeth Arden's classic signature fragrance. This elegant rich floral bouquet celebrates the glamour and luxury of the iconic Red Door.

Key Ingredients:

Top Notes-Lily of the Valley, Freesia, Wild Violets
Middle Notes-Red Rose, Moroccan Orange Flower, Jasmine, Ylang
Base Notes-Honey, Oakmoss, Sandalwood

• Has this perfume ever caused anyone to have an allergic r...1 Answers
Eleni P.
The smell is just magical . . . I use a lot the body lotion and I LOVE IT !!! Makes your skin smooth but the smellllllll, AMAZING. Not that pricey so it's def a good choice. The smell does last a lot on your skin. I can't stop using this spray and body lotion.
Sheree P.
Dunellen, NJ
#HolidayFaves Elizabeth Arden's Red Door is the scent for me! It has a very expensive smell but it's still affordable. My body chemistry turns most fragrances into a skunk odor. Red Door makes me feel as good as I smell! There's no #contest what I'd prefer.
Mary D.
I love Elizabeth Arden, I have a small fragrance collection, and most products belongs to Elizabeth Arden brand. Of course I could not miss their signature "red door".
The fragrance is long lasting, sophisticated and a mixture of sweet and intense! I love it.
KimLann D.
One of my ultimate favorite fragrances! I love how beautiful and elegant the scent is, and how long it lasts. Most importantly, I am pleasantly surprised at how affordable the set is! It makes a great gift to anyone who enjoys trying or collecting perfumes.
Krystle D.
It is a very soft, clean, powdery scent that is very sophisticated and womanly. I feel that younger women will find that this smells too mature and almost matronly. It lasts all day!
Paty S.
I am giving this one five stars because my mom (who is in her 60's) loves this perfume. I personally think it's too strong but I still purchase it for her every year for Christmas.
alicia k.
Canyon Lake, TX
This perfume reminds me of my mom or somebody Lol I'm not sure but I remember buying this for someone when I was a child. It doesn't smell bad. Its just very strong and has a very distinctive smell. Its a good perfume but just not my exact style.
Sandra J.
This is a classic scent that my mother in law loves. It's floral and elegant. I love that it makes an extra special gift for any occasion so that we can spoil her just a little.
Naomi A.
Bloomingdale, MI
My mom love this fragrance. It does have a very clean smell to it. If you are young I wouldn't suggest wearing it as it does have an older lady smell, but not a very floral nasty smell to it. It is very tolerable and my mom used to get compliments all the time on it before she passed. I would be able to recognize that smell anywhere.
Anna D.
Tampa, FL
This scent is literally the only one I will wear. My baby'sitter as a kid wore it and I just adored the way it smelled. To me the smell gives off a hint of comfort but glam at the same time! I don't know if anything could make me change!
sonia v.
Pico Rivera, CA
Has this perfume ever caused anyone to have an allergic reaction?

Walmart