BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Fragrance Mood: Glamorous. Elegant. Sophisticated.

A melange of rich, rare florals, Red Door is Elizabeth Arden's classic signature fragrance. This elegant rich floral bouquet celebrates the glamour and luxury of the iconic Red Door.

Key Ingredients:

Top Notes-Lily of the Valley, Freesia, Wild Violets
Middle Notes-Red Rose, Moroccan Orange Flower, Jasmine, Ylang
Base Notes-Honey, Oakmoss, Sandalwood

• Has this perfume ever caused anyone to have an allergic r...1 Answers
Rikka I.
This is a very mature, musky, but classy scent. I used to get this as a Gift during Christmas from my grandfather (the gift set). The scent is very long lasting and perfect for fall and winter because of the strong musky scent that comes from it. A little goes a long way because it is a very robust and strong smell. I used to get compliments on it and always from men... never from women oddly enough.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
I love Red Door .. !! use many years ago, it is my favorite, which I will leave footprints, tell me: What rich smells !!! I love it because I identify with him and identify with him. I
Elegant, imposing its aroma, impressive it..!!!!!!
Karina K.
This is a very old fragrance that is strong- you will either love it or hate it. I remember enjoying it when i was younger because I love strong scents. I think you should get a small sample of it and see how you like it- at this point its inexpensive so if your into strong scents this might be for you and the price is great!
Marinelly D.
Please don't wear this often. The smell is awfully strong but definitely long lasting, if that's what you're looking for. It also very inexpensive to find and will last you for a while since a spray, or two, does the job.
Stephanie R.
I took a chance and bought the sample of this while at a drugstore to take on a trip. A little goes a long way as the scent is pretty strong. I got it a while ago and am still trying to use it up. I find that I use it for a little while and then have to switch to something esle. It's ok, but not my favorite, given that I prefer something a little lighter. So, if you're not into strong scents this is probably not for you.
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
For as long as I can remember my mom wore this perfume! Every time I smell it I think of her!! I will admit, I would never wear it. I feel like it is an older woman scent. Hopefully whenever I get older it'll be great for me and my daughter will associate the scent to me and find it comforting like I do!
Kay W.
Red Door is more of a mature, musky perfume. When spritzing on, a little goes a long way. Too much and you risk smelling like a little old lady (nothing wrong with that)! It's a scent made for fall and special little black dress occasions. The packaging is sophisticated and is what draws you to the perfume.
Glenda T.
I first got this from my Aunt as a present. I thought it was only for the mature women. I was wrong! It smells so classy and sophisticated. This is best used in special gatherings, where you want to smell lady like.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Elizabeth Arden used to make Red Door Velvet and it was so sensual and elegant. I loved it because I can't wear to many perfumes due to migraines from a head injury but they stopped making it. :( Red Door is a perfume that I can wear on a "good day" and it smells wonderful but nothing like Velvet did.
Kimberly S.
Springfield, GA
I love this perfume!!! It is my favorite! It lasts forever and I have had it for years. It's pricey but so worth it. It smells amazing and never comes off until you shower. I buy it time and time again. If you want to splurge I recommend this perfume. Treat yourself!!!!
sonia v.
Pico Rivera, CA
Has this perfume ever caused anyone to have an allergic reaction?

Walmart