BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elegant new look, same classic scent.

With an elegant design and glamorous red gloss finish, the new and sophisticated Red Door packaging continues to celebrate the world renowned Red Door Spa and its iconic red door.

Unlock your world and experience the romantic sophistication of Red Door, Elizabeth Arden's iconic signature fragrance. Glamorous and elegant, Elizabeth Arden Red Door is a mélange of rich, rare florals, including freesia, red roses, and orchids. Honey and sandalwood set a sensual mood for a glamorous finish.

• Has this perfume ever caused anyone to have an allergic r...1 Answers
Melinda B.
Las Vegas, NV
Let me tell you a story about this... One night at a exotic dancer club a dancer was sitting next to me she had on a very fragrent perfume so I asked what she was wearing and she told me red door all the girls wear it because it lasts and the guys like it. So if you want to smell like dancers in Vegas buy this it's what they all wear.
Crystal C.
Austin, TX
I've smelled this thousands of times ive Goten it for my grandma I got it from Walmart but if your in your 30s this is not the smell for you it reminds me of an old person.
holly W.
New Castle, PA
I use to work at a perfume counter and hated this smell right out of the bottle. that being said, some women (my grandma being one of them) wear it and it smells so nice on them. Wouldn't even know it was the same scent from what I smelled out of the bottle. i think this is one of those it either works for you or it doesn't.
Alanah H.
This perfume is what my mom wore when my sister and I were young. It’s a very nostalgic smell for me. Other than that, there’s noting very special about it. It doesn’t really wow me. However, I get really bad perfume-induced migraines, and Red Door has never given me a migraine, so that’s a plus!
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
These s perfume smells so good. I have bought this a few times for my Mom it's her favorite. Although I love the way it smells, it breaks me out. But if I could I would definitely wear this. It's not incredibly expensive, I would recommend you test this before using if you have sensitive skin.
Becca L.
My friend gave me a sample of this. I wasn't impressed. It kind of smelled like any other high end department store perfume to me. It smelled powdery and a little old to me. I wouldn't recommend.
Jesvy P.
Rodeo, CA
This is my mom's favorite perfume of all time. I remember her using it when I was a little girl and my dad gave her a Red Door set for Valentine's Day and she was so thrilled to have it back! It smells very nice, not too overpowering or strong. Definitely buying it for her once she runs out of it.
Tara H.
This is the very first perfume I bought with my own money at 15. It is a classic fragrance and it is a scent when you are going somewhere fancy. It will stay with you all day and doesn't require much at all. A little goes a long way. It has been around forever and that should speak volumes.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
I'll put this out there right away - I hated this fragrance. It's very strong and very "grandma". However, I won't let my personal taste affect the rating. The bottle itself is one of the prettiest I have ever seen and the strength of this fragrance is amazing. A little bit of this perfume goes a long way. If you like this scent, you'll be able to get a lot of use out of it. The value is definitely there.
Rikka I.
This is a very mature, musky, but classy scent. I used to get this as a Gift during Christmas from my grandfather (the gift set). The scent is very long lasting and perfect for fall and winter because of the strong musky scent that comes from it. A little goes a long way because it is a very robust and strong smell. I used to get compliments on it and always from men... never from women oddly enough.
sonia v.
Pico Rivera, CA
Has this perfume ever caused anyone to have an allergic reaction?