BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Unlock your world and experience the romantic sophistication of Red Door, Elizabeth Arden's iconic signature fragrance. Glamorous and elegant, Elizabeth Arden Red Door is a mélange of rich, rare florals, including freesia, red roses, and orchids. Honey and sandalwood set a sensual mood for a glamorous finish.

Buy on Amazon
Hailey T.
My aunt had this perfume on display in her bathroom and I HATE it! To me it smelled so strong and bitter. Maybe it didn't blend well with my natural scent but I don't suggest it at all.
Becca L.
My friend gave me a sample of this. I wasn't impressed. It kind of smelled like any other high end department store perfume to me. It smelled powdery and a little old to me. I wouldn't recommend.
Aubrey G.
Wilmington, NC
My grandmother always wore Red Door so I think this brand has a little reinventing to do if it wants to come to the next millenium fresh. Although smelling it does bring up good memories and it will forever be a classic for all who know it and love it.
Vanessa J.
Dumas, AR
THIS IS ANOTHER FRAGRANCE THAT WAS GIFTED TO ME IT'S NOT SOMETHING I WOULD BUY BUT I WORN IT ANYWAY BECAUSE IT WAS GIVEN TO ME
Andrea U.
Was an alright spray, not my favorite but still a great perfume if you love Elizabeth Arden
Alexandria D.
Jackson, OH
Not my favor but it has its place in every family, usually on aunts and grandmothers.
It's been around for ever and it's stong scent. I'm not a fan but my mother in law loves it.
Carolina P.
I've been seeing this perfume for so long that I had to try it I guess it's for mature ladies I personally think it.
Jenny L.
Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Eau De Parfum Spray is a traditional perfume. This is such a wonderful scent, light and complex as well. Sometimes I wear it at certain occasion.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this perfume has used my mother for years and love it smells very rich fruity and floral something sweet is very elegant is not a perfume for every day but for special occasions is best for winter fragrance is a citrus fruit durability is high like its wake