BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Unlock your world and experience the romantic sophistication of Red Door, Elizabeth Arden's iconic signature fragrance. Glamorous and elegant, Elizabeth Arden Red Door is a mélange of rich, rare florals, including freesia, red roses, and orchids. Honey and sandalwood set a sensual mood for a glamorous finish.

Cindy T.
Adena, OH
Love it!!! The fragrance is intoxicating. Long lasting and not to strong. The shower gel and body lotion smell just like the perfume. Love using all 3 together.
Heather P.
Snow Camp, NC
My favorite fragrance of all time! It sweet, classic, and is good for day or night. It has the undertone of a musk but the brightness of a daytime fragrance.
Martha V.
Very feminine scent! Love the way it isn't overbearing! But, subtle enough to not let you know you don't have to keep spraying it on
Vanessa J.
Dumas, AR
THIS IS ANOTHER FRAGRANCE THAT WAS GIFTED TO ME IT'S NOT SOMETHING I WOULD BUY BUT I WORN IT ANYWAY BECAUSE IT WAS GIVEN TO ME
Kenny V.
Doral, FL
I love this perfume!!! the packaging is wonderful, but the smell is more. Smacks to empowered woman, and lasts long. I love it!
Isabel M.
Laredo, TX
This perfume smells nice but its too strong for me. I usually get soft smells. Wouldnt buy it again if i had the chance
Bernadette  S.
Jena, LA
I love this perfume. The smell lasts and is not over powering at all. My kids know I like all the Red Door products.
Carolina P.
I've been seeing this perfume for so long that I had to try it I guess it's for mature ladies I personally think it.
Monroe A.
Carson City
I love this. It is more of an adult fragrance but not in an old lady way. I always get compliments on this perfume!
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
Red door has a light an soft smell i love to smell it its my aunties favorite she buys it all the time
Jasmine L.