BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Red Door Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Buy on Walmart
Isabel M.
Laredo, TX
This perfume smells nice but its too strong for me. I usually get soft smells. Wouldnt buy it again if i had the chance
Andrea U.
Was an alright spray, not my favorite but still a great perfume if you love Elizabeth Arden
Alexandria D.
Jackson, OH
Not my favor but it has its place in every family, usually on aunts and grandmothers.
Stacie D.
Merthyr Tydfil, Mid glamorgan South Wales
I absolutely adore this perfume I've used it for years and it's one of my favourite scents, it smells sweet and delicious and the smell lasts for ages I can still smell it on me the next day
khey m.
This is a really lovely floral scent .very luxurious and head turning it's bomb. It's my mom's all-time favourite scent she's been using it for years .It's really strong too so it lasts for longer when you spray it
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
 Fragrance notes: red roses and orchids blend with other exotic flowers honey and spice, very sensual. Recommended use: romantic.  This is a nice classic scent.
Kaley T.
This smell really nice.Maybe because i love the sweet smell like an old fancy lady.I would buy this though,i just couldn't it at the time but i would come back to get it.I love the packaging,a red door i mean common,that looks so awesome.And it looks so fancy and smells so nice.
Alex P.
I've had this scent around me from the time I was a little girl. It's timeless and classy. It is a bit strong for sensitive noses and those with allergies but it smells so good that you'll want to make an exception! I love the packaging too it's kinda in the shape of a door which is pretty cool and it looks great on your vanity ha!
Shannon P.
I so love this been wearing this for years. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this. But perfume smells different on everyone so you just have to go to a counter and try it.
Swati D.
REGINA, SK
I got this perfume as a part of the Elizabeth Arden makeup kit during Christmas last year. I tried it and simply fell in love with it. The fragrance is so addictive and a small amount goes a long way. Worth the price! <3