BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Unlock your world and experience the romantic sophistication of Red Door, Elizabeth Arden's iconic signature fragrance. Glamorous and elegant, Elizabeth Arden Red Door is a mélange of rich, rare florals, including freesia, red roses, and orchids. Honey and sandalwood set a sensual mood for a glamorous finish.

Key Ingredients:

Top Notes: Red Door instantly gets you noticed with an opulent essence of lily of the valley, opening into a vibrant trail of freesia and wild violets.
Middle Notes: A stunning bouquet of red roses, Moroccan orange flower, jasmine, and ylang ylang creates an impression of sophistication and style.
Base Notes: Magically evocative notes immediately awaken one's deepest senses with a unique lingering essence of honey, oak moss, and sandalwood.

Brighton H.
Saratoga Springs, UT
I love this product. The scent is amazing and is long lasting. The packaging is beautiful and it's a scent that you won't get old of. It's a classic perfume in my book. I always go back to it.
Lizbeth R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this perfume, it is amazing. It has a perfect scent, it is very gentle and the small is not strong like many other perfumes. Not to mention the packaging. It's beautiful. This perfume didn't disappoint me a bit. There is definitely no room for improvement.
Jessica L.
Winfield, KS
I wore this fragrance all the time in college and still do on occasion -- I love it! I had a few friends poke fun at me for my love of "old lady" perfume, but there's just something so timeless about those strong, elegant scents that I can't help but cherish.
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Floral. At first I could smell flowers and honey, then the I noticed the berries. This is a very pretty scent, very feminine. Not your teenager fragrance this perfume is for a lady like woman who is confident in her femininity. Very classy
hafiza k.
Cypress, TX
My husband bought this for me and I fell in love with this since then. Simply classic........romantic sweet smell. But one thing that really bothers me is the price difference at different retailers. Otherwise I really love most of the Elizabeth Arden products. They really treat people with free gifts on purchase.
Stephanie R.
Brady, NE
I LOVE this fragrance! My husband bought this for me for Christmas. I only wear it on special occasions because of the price tag, but it also came with a beautiful bag that I use every day!
Hailey T.
My aunt had this perfume on display in her bathroom and I HATE it! To me it smelled so strong and bitter. Maybe it didn't blend well with my natural scent but I don't suggest it at all.
Vianney R.
I have always been in love with this perfume ever since my teen years. It has a unique scent and the packaging is gorgeous i have probably repurchased this 5 times
Jenny L.
Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Eau De Parfum Spray is a traditional perfume. This is such a wonderful scent, light and complex as well. Sometimes I wear it at certain occasion.
Michele j.
Roosevelt, NY
I purchased this because I collect minis and loved the bottle. Now I love the fragrance. It's not your mother's or grandmother's scent. It's a timeless classic.