BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Red Door Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Buy on Walmart
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Floral. At first I could smell flowers and honey, then the I noticed the berries. This is a very pretty scent, very feminine. Not your teenager fragrance this perfume is for a lady like woman who is confident in her femininity. Very classy
hafiza k.
Cypress, TX
My husband bought this for me and I fell in love with this since then. Simply classic........romantic sweet smell. But one thing that really bothers me is the price difference at different retailers. Otherwise I really love most of the Elizabeth Arden products. They really treat people with free gifts on purchase.
Stephanie R.
Brady, NE
I LOVE this fragrance! My husband bought this for me for Christmas. I only wear it on special occasions because of the price tag, but it also came with a beautiful bag that I use every day!
Hailey T.
My aunt had this perfume on display in her bathroom and I HATE it! To me it smelled so strong and bitter. Maybe it didn't blend well with my natural scent but I don't suggest it at all.
Jenny L.
Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Eau De Parfum Spray is a traditional perfume. This is such a wonderful scent, light and complex as well. Sometimes I wear it at certain occasion.
Michele j.
Roosevelt, NY
I purchased this because I collect minis and loved the bottle. Now I love the fragrance. It's not your mother's or grandmother's scent. It's a timeless classic.
Cindy T.
Adena, Oh
Love it!!! The fragrance is intoxicating. Long lasting and not to strong. The shower gel and body lotion smell just like the perfume. Love using all 3 together.
Heather P.
Snow Camp, NC
My favorite fragrance of all time! It sweet, classic, and is good for day or night. It has the undertone of a musk but the brightness of a daytime fragrance.
Yelitsa V.
Doral, FL
I love this perfume!!! the packaging is wonderful, but the smell is more. Smacks to empowered woman, and lasts long. I love it!
Isabel M.
Laredo, TX
This perfume smells nice but its too strong for me. I usually get soft smells. Wouldnt buy it again if i had the chance