BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Red Door Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Buy on Walmart
Courtney G.
Northport
Thanks to my mom , this is one of my favorite perfumes. To me, it gives me an oomph! I feel so good with this on. Clean fresh seductive smell. Can't go without having this in my drawer !
elizabeth m.
Atlanta, GA
I love this perfume,ive been using this since high school. Im 19 years old and i love it. It has this sexy smell to it, my husband loves it on me and im allways getting complements. The smell last a long time. Im in love with it.
Becca L.
My friend gave me a sample of this. I wasn't impressed. It kind of smelled like any other high end department store perfume to me. It smelled powdery and a little old to me. I wouldn't recommend.
neyda m.
this was soo smelly it was such a strong perfum it was grate i dont like low perfumes i love strong ones the scent was amazing i give it a 100 for that and it was and amazing caust
Briyonna W.
Stone Mtn, GA
This perfume smells amazing. When you want to go for a grown and sexy smell GRAB THIS! It does not make you smell like a old lady even though it has a slight musky scent to it. I am 23 and everytime I wear it I get so many compliments. Also, a little goes a long way. I usually spray it on my wrists, neck, and forearms and it lasts ALL DAY AND NIGHT without having to respray it. I will continue to buy this perfume as long as I'm alive. I call it my signature scent.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
This scent is definitely one of the most divine scent's i have come across! It smells so delightful! I came across'd it trying it at Macy's And i don't ever regret wearing it out in public i get a lot of compliments on what I'm wearing and who I'm wearing.
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
At first I didn't like this scent, because I thought it was a bit too "mature" for me, but I ended up actually really enjoying it! It's a beautiful scent that isn't nauseating like many high end fragrances, and it lasts all day!
Vanessa O.
One of my favorite perfumes. Not too strong, not too light. Scent stays on you for a very long time. It's a staple product, will always be in my perfume collection. Everyone of any age can wear this.
Brighton H.
Saratoga Springs, UT
I love this product. The scent is amazing and is long lasting. The packaging is beautiful and it's a scent that you won't get old of. It's a classic perfume in my book. I always go back to it.
Lizbeth R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this perfume, it is amazing. It has a perfect scent, it is very gentle and the small is not strong like many other perfumes. Not to mention the packaging. It's beautiful. This perfume didn't disappoint me a bit. There is definitely no room for improvement.