Elizabeth Arden Red Door Body Lotion uploaded by Lauralee M.Elizabeth Arden Red Door Body Lotion uploaded by Angela j.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Red Door Body Lotion for Women by Elizabeth Arden comes in a 6.8 oz sizeRed Door Body Lotion for Women by Elizabeth Arden is classified as a luxurious, flowery fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of red rose, violet, jasmine, lily of the valley, and orchid. Accompanied by a touch of honey. It is recommended for romantic wear.

Buy on Dermstore
Nazaret P.
I can honestly say that I've never been a fan of the actually perfume, but the lotion is amazing. I wear it in the morning instead of any spray or at night before bed. Smells really sensual, it's such a sexy scented lotion.
Tanya C.
Geneva , NY
This is a timeless classic scent that I can rely on when choosing from different body lotion scents. It's a good moisturizer as well, and leaves my skin feeling hydrated. It's smells soo good especially in the winter time. It leave a light warm lingering feminine pretty smell on you all day. I recommend trying it.
Brandie R.
A good to scent for many of the women in my family. I think this a mature musky scent for women. Pretty packaging and great Christmas or birthday gift .
Angela j.
O love Elizabeth Ardentinny body lotion the smell is amazing, just a little goes a long way. One of my favourite perfume and body lotion
Nimra S.
It is good but not great, it has a distinctive smell which i didn't like much, i personally like Elizabeth arden green tea lotion.
Jasmine C.
Macon, GA
I've never used this but my grandmother absolutely loves it!! She pairs it with the fragrance and it lasts all day on her.
Wendy C.
En lo personal me ha gustado este aroma huele muy bien aparte fue uno de mis primeros perfumes me trae buenos recuerdos
Maria U.
I'm so in love with this lotion. Is great and the duration is all day!!!
I already have the perfume. Great brand!
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
Divino aroma y suavidad para la piel, lo uso despues del bano para ir a ejercitarme y el aroma es permanente
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
I have always worn the Red Door perfume, and loved the scent! This body lotion goes great with it as well!