Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 20 uploaded by Glenis D.Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 20 uploaded by Swati D.Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 20 uploaded by Eileen A.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Fresh ground every time New Mineral Makeup from Elizabeth Arden comes in a portable grinder compact.  It releases a fresh layer of microlight makeup for each application, allowing you to achieve a look of pure perfection that s skin brightening, non-drying, and comfortable to wear every time.  No waste.  No mess.  No kidding. New fresh ground technology delivers a microlight powder, virtually weightless, that blends perfectly on the skin. Takes the mess out of loose powder mineral makeup to control just the amount you need.  No more powder everywhere. Non-drying.  It s skin brightening and comfortable to wear. Smooths imperfections.   It doesn t cake or settle into fine lines. Infused with minerals rich with antioxidants, vitamins A, C and E and natural skin smoothers. Enriched with sea water complex which contains elements such as calc see more...

• Does this powder have a light weight finish? 2 Answers
  • "I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! " in 1 review
  • "I put it on after my liquid foundation as a finishing powder, and it works amazingly!" in 1 review
  • "This foundations looks great if you use a bb cream or looking for light coverage...I use it for touch ups" in 1 review
  • "It doesn't show any fine lines or show off any of my pores." in 1 review
Kim S.
I really like this powder. It is really good quality. and I love the packaging--so many powders are just loose or it had that netting and is really hard to get out so I love that this has the twist top!!!

It is a little expensive but it lasts a long time so its worth it
Chelsie S.
Decatur, TX
Love this Pure Finish powder it's packaging is great, love the fact the you can turn the compact and it shaves the product for you. Loose powders can get really messy! Great for a finishing powder after applying foundation. SPF is also a plus.
Maria V.
This powder/foundation does dual work, I recommend it to women who do not use that much makeup nor have the time to apply much. Once you use this product it evens out your skin and gives you a finish as if you had on foundation and powder.
Glenis D.
I Idiscovered it by chance and now is one of my favorites, when you apply not need anything else , let your perfect face and lit the use on special occasions , the recommended 100 %
Stephanie C.
Mount Carmel , Tn
This powder is my all time favorite. Whether I want sheer to full coverage , this powder foundation delivers with a 20 spf as well.
Madison S.
Kerens, TX
I love this stuff. I put it on after my liquid foundation as a finishing powder, and it works amazingly! It provides extra coverage, absorbs oil(which is awesome because my skin is SUPER oily), and it doesn't clog my pores!
Jacqueline B.
Oakdale, NY
I love the finish this leaves on my face. It doesn't show any fine lines or show off any of my pores. It really is very pretty. I find it a little bit drying though, but some products tend to do that to my face. All and all though I really like this product.
LAURA P.
Monte alto, Tx
Gilliane F.
Mi polvo favorito !! Buena cobertura y durabilidad se mantiene por muchas horas en mi piel de manera natural.
Vanessa L.
Laval
Goes on light it's amazing
Really gives u that look without putting to much on
It's good for oily skin and dry skin but before putting it on put a face cream you'll really have that amazing look
I would buy it over and over again I love it !
Lisa T.
San Antonio, TX
Does this powder have a light weight finish?