Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Bronzing Powder uploaded by Claudia D.Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Bronzing Powder uploaded by Claudia D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Fresh-ground every time.

Nothing is more seductive than bare, sun-kissed skin. Nothing feels more natural than pure microlight minerals.

Get a fresh-ground natural glow with Pure Finish Mineral Bronzing Powder, filled with minerals, mica, sea water complex, aloe, and Vitamins A, C, and E. Includes a mini folding kabuki brush for a perfectly bronzed look.

Oil-free. Talc-free. Fragrance-free. No waste. No mess. No kidding.

Mica Mineral-Adds luminosity and reflects light for a soft focus look.

Sea Water Minerals-Rich in calcium and magnesium, essential elements that support skin's own natural mineral equilibrium to strengthen skin's appearance.

Aloe-Soothes and moisturizes.

Vitamins A, C and E-Moisturizes the skin by providing vital antioxidant protection.

Buy on SkinSto...*
Alexandra W.
Wolfeboro, NH
This is a great light weight bronzer. It is slightly shimmery but not overwhelming by any means. It gives a "lit from within" look as if you had just laid out in the sun for a few hours. The design of the packaging is very convenient by which you have to turn the top part of the compact to release the amount of product you want. A little goes a long way; this stuff lasts forever!
Kayla S.
This bronzer has a great color, but just to be warned, not much is needed to achieve color. Since this is a loose powder a little goes a long way. Overall great product and by far the best bronzer from Elizabeth Arden.
Natalie L.
This is the only bronzer that i have found that actually stays on for hours! I've tried other brands and they wipe off and this way i can choose how much to use each time.
yessenia  l.
Cutler Bay, FL
This reminds me of the halo long wear blush from Smashbox overall it's an amazing product as well but to compare I think Smashbox is way better but they both get the job done the same.
Ashley D.
Fort Benning, GA
Kind of expensive so it had the lower than A rating however I loved the product. it felt light on my skin and didn't make it oily like most products
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
This was a cute compacy gift but i just wasn't impressed with the reaction with my skin. i thought it would look better
LAURA P.
Monte alto, Tx
Not a fan of powder bronzers, but the color is good and it does give you a natural glow
Brittanie K.
I received a sample size of this bronzer when I bought something else from Elizabeth Arden, and I have to say I'm not super impressed. It has a little bit of shimmer but not an overwhelming amount, so that's a positive. However, the colour is just too dark for my fair skin and I find if I don't apply a primer before hand, it looks streaky or almost dirty on my face.
Tam L.
Mississauga , ON
I like using bronzer in the summer to warm up my complexion. It stays true to colour and is extremely easy to blend. I would say that it is more on the sheer size. I would buy it again but I don't think I need to because it lasts really long. The only thing that is negative is the case broke pretty early.
Raghad H.
Sunbury, Middlesex
I bought this thinking it was going to work amazing on my skin, however it didn't. I had to apply face primer before each application as its minerals kind of fell out after a while. Also it is quite expensive considering its size and quality.
Cynthia S.
Valencia
How works this bronzing powder? I saw it a lot, but I dont decide to go for it or not. TY
Meg W.
Kansas city, MO
How does this work on oily more youthful skin?