Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Bronzing Powder uploaded by Claudia D.Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Bronzing Powder uploaded by Claudia D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Bronzing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Buy on SkinSto...*
Alexandra W.
Geneseo, NY
This is a great light weight bronzer. It is slightly shimmery but not overwhelming by any means. It gives a "lit from within" look as if you had just laid out in the sun for a few hours. The design of the packaging is very convenient by which you have to turn the top part of the compact to release the amount of product you want. A little goes a long way; this stuff lasts forever!
Kayla S.
Review for: Medium
This bronzer has a great color, but just to be warned, not much is needed to achieve color. Since this is a loose powder a little goes a long way. Overall great product and by far the best bronzer from Elizabeth Arden.
Natalie L.
This is the only bronzer that i have found that actually stays on for hours! I've tried other brands and they wipe off and this way i can choose how much to use each time.
yessenia  l.
Cutler Bay, FL
This reminds me of the halo long wear blush from Smashbox overall it's an amazing product as well but to compare I think Smashbox is way better but they both get the job done the same.
Ashley D.
Fort Benning, GA
Kind of expensive so it had the lower than A rating however I loved the product. it felt light on my skin and didn't make it oily like most products
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
This was a cute compacy gift but i just wasn't impressed with the reaction with my skin. i thought it would look better
LAURA P.
Monte alto, Tx
Not a fan of powder bronzers, but the color is good and it does give you a natural glow
Jalisa L.
Windsor, ON
As of right now my skin is tanned so it does not show up as much on my face. However if I build it up a. little it gives me a nice subtle warmth and color to my face. I can't wait to use this in the winter time. I have the shade medium.
Claudia D.
Carabobo-Venezuela
it is beautiful, a perfect shade, leaves the face very stuffy. It is perfect nothing better, super recommended
Brittanie K.
I received a sample size of this bronzer when I bought something else from Elizabeth Arden, and I have to say I'm not super impressed. It has a little bit of shimmer but not an overwhelming amount, so that's a positive. However, the colour is just too dark for my fair skin and I find if I don't apply a primer before hand, it looks streaky or almost dirty on my face.
Cynthia S.
Valencia
How works this bronzing powder? I saw it a lot, but I dont decide to go for it or not. TY
Meg W.
Kansas City, MO
How does this work on oily more youthful skin?