Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Bronzing Powder uploaded by Ashley P.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

A silky smooth, baked mineral bronzing powder with a unique marbled design instantly brightens the complexion with a hint of sun-kissed radiance. Infused with Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil, the baked mineral powder provides weightless, transparent coverage for a natural healthy-looking glow. Pure Finish Summer Escape Bronzing Powder is presented in a navy blue, nautical printed compact complete with a deluxe-sized kabuki bronzing brush.

Clinically and dermatologist tested.

Vitamin E- Provides antioxidant benefits to sooth and moisturize the look and feel of skin.

Mica Minerals-help illuminate and brighten the look of skin for a more youthful look.

Soft Focus Microspheres-help blur skin's imperfections, minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Julia A.
New York
The first thing I put inside my purse when I go out is my bronze finishing powder. Help me day and night
Jade N.
19 De Burgh Road, Colchester
This is such a beautiful bronzer. I love how shimmery it is too, I have this in the shade Deep Glow and it just goes so nicely with any make up look. As I'm quite pale this gives me a really nice bit of colour on my face. I use such a small amount too which I lightly put on my cheeks and it still manages to give off a lovely finishing look to my make up. A lovely product which is definetely worth the price.