BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Fragrance Mood: Confident. Alluring. Seductive.

An intense fusion of tantalizing floral-oriental ingredients, this intoxicating fragrance brings a dynamic allure to a confident and seductive woman.

Top Notes-Ginger Lily, Chilled Quince, Water Lotus

Middle Notes-Pink Freesia, Midnight Orchid, Papaya Blossom

Base Notes-Red Amber, White Sand Accord, Hinoki Wood

Buy on kmart
Crystal L.
trenton, GA
I always swore I would never in 1 million years purchase any perfume from Elizabeth Arden when I smelled their scent called red door and I about choked to death because it had that superstrong really old lady-ish overpowering smell I just knew that the rest of their products had to be that bad but I take that back this scent is so super so amazing and so wonderful I'm glad they got a new perfume maker because it's fabulous it's definitely been a Fave of mine for quite a few years actually since they came out with it even my teenage daughters were stealing my bottles so it's one for many generations it's that great
Jackie A.
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. It's a muskier type of perfume and everytime i wear it I feel sexy. I try to not wear this one except for on date nights or when going out. I had wanted it for a little while now and my mom finally purchased it as a gift last year for my birthday in September I believe. I still have half the bottle left.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased this perfume shortly after it initially released and I have had it in my perfume collection ever since. I always repurchase when empty. The scent is heavier but still floral in some hints. It lasts a long time & smells so sexy
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
This is a pretty great perfume! There are few other perfumes that smell as amazing as this one does. It has the perfect combination of sweet, floral, and musk. I would wear this everyday, but it is SO STRONG! I usually wear only a spritz or two of perfume (neck, one wrist and then rub together) and it was way too much. It became overpowering very quickly. I got a headache since it was so potent. Next time, I'll only spray on one wrist then rub. If you are sensitive to smell, DO NOT BUY THIS!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

is floral fruity perfume as a combination of raspberry and peach roses plus spices is a rather strong perfume perhaps not for everyone , certainly not desapersibida passes when you use it , it is winter and more for night use its wake is mild and moderate durability
Heather M.
Grovetown, GA
I love this perfume. It's nice and light and has a floral scent to it. It is definitely something I would repurchase in the future. It's good price as well. It lasts a good amount of time around 8 hours before I have to reapply.
Mandy W.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this perfume! A nice delicate floral scent but not too overwhelming! You can spray quite a bit and still not overwhelm others or yourself. I have pretty severe allergies to perfumes and this doesn't bother me.
SHEETAL V.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
If you are looking for a long stay and upto its name perfume this is it!!! Hi profile n sophisticated notes that will linger for more than a day for sure.
Rachel T.
Livingston
Lovely fragrance and long lasting, doesn't break the bank either! I received this as a gift a while back but did it like and used it til it was finished!
Theo P.
This body lotion smelled so nice! If wasn't oily at all just made my skin hydrated and soft! The packaging was lovey and I deffo recommend