BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A serum formulated with an innovative, proprietary combination of AHA Retinoid Conjugate and Chlorogenic Acids to deliver unique skin brightening properties that normalize the appearance of uneven skin tones. Skin appears visibly more luminous, radiant... see more...

Celeste H.
I love this product. It was not on my high expectations list. I have only bought it once but it is awesome. Has very nice packaging which I look for with makeup. I would totally buy it again. Which is very unlikely to me.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Brandie G.
Fort Smith, AR
Although i was skeptical about the effectiveness of this, I was incredibly surprised. It was gentle, but I could almost instantly tell a difference. I will buy this product again, and I recommend it for anyone who wants to improve their dull complexion.
Kendall D.
Columbus, GA
I’m all about a brighter face!!!! My skin looks so much better and brighter after i use this product!! It’s very gentle on the skin. I bought this product at the nearest Ulta and have recommended it to tons!!
Bushra K.
Des Plaines
I have been using this product for more than 3 months and i looove it!! It moisturizes my skin enough and gives it a nice natural glow. For the price you have a lot of product! I will buy it again for sure!
Emily G.
This product is great!I use this serum usually after my toner and it leaves my skin looking bright and radiant!It wasn’t too expensive and I got it online Amazon!The only thing I would say is that it kind of feels sticky.Pretty good tho
Kayleigh W.
Montclair
this serum brightens my skin from the inside and gives me a glow that i feel lasts all day. even though this brand is slightly pricey, i am always impressed by the high quality results that i get which is why i will be a repeat customer
Rasa D.
At first I was skeptical about trying these products because I have not had great experience with certain brands however I wasn't going to give up looking for sokmething that can work definitely lived up to its expectations would I purchased it again not really because it's expensive
Hannah G.
Spruce Pine, NC
I loved this product so much!! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It is a very high quality product that has been absolutely super to have and use. I definitely will buy this product again and again!
Naila A.
I used this product a couple months ago, I have normal skin and dark spots on my face,I use it at night time and some time under my foundation. I love it!!!