BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A gentle, light lathering and invigorating scrub for the face and body that gently exfoliates the skin, leaving it baby soft, smooth and looking radiant. Contains LCA Complex (pH correct Lactic Acid and essential skin vitamin antioxidants A, C, E &... see more...

Rachel M.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this face scrub. The granules are very small so it’s not suuuper harsh on your skin (but it is a physical exfoliant, so there can be a little abrasion). It lasts me forever and I use it on my face and anywhere I shave to prevent ingrowns. The only reason this gets a 4-Star is the Amel. It smells very chemically, but it doesn’t last.
Evelyn A.
Longview
This product gives my skin a smooth and silky finish. Love this product. It's a definite must have!!! It was very light weight as well
Sorcha C.
Hebden Bridge
This scrub buffs my skin and gets rid of dead skin/dirt without being too rough on my delicate skin or drying it out. I feel like my skin looks much more radiant and glowly after I’ve used this