Elizabeth Arden PRO Intense Hydrating Cream

by Elizabeth Arden

Rich day cream that provides intense hydration while strengthening the skin’s natural defenses. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and rejuvenates and softens the look of the skin.

Usage:

Apply a small amount to face, neck and décolletage and thoroughly massage into skin. Use once or twice daily.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER/AQUA/EAU, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LACTIC ACID, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, PEG-100 STEARATE, BASSIA BUTYRACEA SEED BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, DI-C12-15 ALKYL FUMARATE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, ALANINE, ALLYL CAPROATE, ARGININE, ASPARTIC ACID, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CARBOMER, CELLULOSE GUM, CERAMIDE 1, CERAMIDE 3, CERAMIDE 6 II, CETETH-20, CHOLESTEROL, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, CRITHMUM MARITIMUM EXTRACT, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIVINYLDIMETHICONE/DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ETHYL DECADIENOATE, ETHYLENE/ PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, GLYCINE, HISTIDINE, ISOLEUCINE, LAURETH-7, LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED EXTRACT, METHYLDIHYDROJASMONATE, METHYLENEDIOXYPHENYL METHYLPROPANAL, PCA, PEG-75 STEARATE, PHENYLALANINE, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, PROLINE, SALICORNIA HERBACEA EXTRACT, SERINE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM LACTATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, SODIUM PCA, STEARETH-20, THREONINE, VALINE, XANTHAN GUM, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elizabeth Arden PRO Intense Hydrating Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Tara M.
I really enjoyed this one. And the light fragrance that it has. also I like the fact that it was by Elizabeth Arden, which is a brand that I really trust. I feel like maybe it's a little bit heavy. But overall I really enjoyed the experience with this product.
Kaycee K.
Guntersville, AL
This is by far the best moisturizer and hydrating cream out there! I love this product so much! It makes my face feel so soft!
Fernanda C.
My mum has it and I used it for a while , absolutely perfect , she also use it and she is completely in love !
Karina P.
Love use and tasting new product for skin care all the time, my skin is very oil, and this product make me love all my expectative about then, love love, im going to buyer again, i recommend this product at all!
Jenny M.
Esta crema ayuda mucho a una hidratacion profunda de la piel por los ingredientes que contiene es muy buena me encanta ya que me ayuda a verme joven.
linette M.
Orange, TX
1,712 reviews
I love it! Very good 100% product recommended to closed eyes very good quality that is the most important thing !! 😊😊
Eliza L.
usa
Esta es una crema de reparación intensa para que ellas pieles que han sido maltratadas por el maquillaje u otros factores, reparando Desde la primera aplicación todas aquellas imperfecciones y creando un Look verdaderamente nuevo 100% recomendado
Salomé D.
medellin
It is the best thing in life, I started using it when my face was going through a difficult time and I thought my face was going to be destroyed, but this product is a star ❤️
Diana K.
New Castle, DE
2,207 reviews
I like this product. I works quite well and moisturizes facial skin normally. The price is not very high. It does not need any improvements.
Renata M.
Mazatlan
Great for dry skin types. Feel the difference immediately. Strengthens the skin. Benefits feel and look of the skin.

Looking for your answer?