BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This innovative serum helps you achieve the most out of your skin care regimen, enhancing the overall benefits of all anti-aging treatments. Includes skin soothing ingredients, antioxidants and a liposome delivery DNA Enzyme Complex™ to promote a... see more...

Celisa W.
Kings Mountain
I absolutely love this serum. I have my morning regimen that I typically do and after I clean and moisturize I love to put this on before my makeup. I feel lIke it wakes my skin up. It firms my skin and assist with my puffy eyes. It also helps seal in moisture as I have super dry skin.
Jacquelyn T.
This serum has changed my skin so much, I started using it once a day and noticed a drastic change within weeks. I have bad acne scars and these helped with lightening them. It is a pricey serum but it is worth it! It works wonders
Hayle H.
One for product it was gentle it was great it was at a good price I would totally buy this again. Holly recommend love love loved it
Rosa-Mary R.
Cypress, TX
Continuously examines administrative effectiveness and seeks better procedures such as [tasks]
Imvu O.
I have used it a few times from my friend . It leaves my skin soft and hydrated and brighter , but I feel that it’s a bit greasy for me , i have a pretty oily skin , so this was abit of greasy for me , HOWEVER I do like everything else that it does and really makes my skin feel nice and soft and healthy and just energized . I loved it
Emilie B.
London, London
A beautiful serum, which leaves my skin super soft. I’ve only used it a couple of times, as it is quite expensive. I bought it at Debenhams and it leaves my skin soft and restored. I think that I could have had a better scent, as it’s not to my liking. Everything else is good though.
Marcos Henrique G.
Esse produto é ótimo para os cuidados da sua pele e melhora os cuidados com sua saúde , uso , recomendo aprovo ...