BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This powerful serum is designed to defy the signs of aging and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with an innovative and proprietary combination of Arazine™, FGF Polypeptide Growth Factor, Allyl PQQ and AHA Retinoid Conjugate. Improves... see more...

Susan V.
Claremore, OK
Elizabeth Arden... a name we all know n trust! The pro age defying serum is what I use daily in my own personal war against aging. It’s gentle on the skin and I’ll always keep it in my skin care routine.
Terri T.
Millington, TN
Received a sample of this product in a department store. It was really gentle on my skin. I was pleased with the results and I did purchase a full size because it worked so well! I would buy again and would recommend to my friends
Naree P.
Irvine
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of my all time favorite brand. I think I bought my first makeup here. I love this product and you pretty much can’t go wrong with all the others as long as you choose the right one for your skin.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,246 reviews
Great at perfecting face angles really defines my cheekbones as well I love it super amazing for it gets all the makeup in and blended too every brush specifically designed for every little thing very satisfied as well
Allie S.
As someone with sensitive skin I am always searching for beauty products that won't irritate my skin- skin care products are particularly difficult to find because so many brands use added perfumes that end up irritating my skin. The Elizabeth Arden PRO Age Defying Serum has a great scent that doesn't end up irritating my skin in the slightest. I definitely will be purchasing this product again in the future.
Sara P.
I've gotten this for my beautiful mother a few months back and as she's been using it time and time again I've been seeing amazing results
Michelle R.
Perry, FL
What a really great product. Defiantly worth the money. You get what you pay for. I could tell a difference the very first use.
Jenny W.
Bowling Green
Really helps with fine lines and helps the elasticity in your skin. Slightly expensive but worth the money.
Clary B.
Utah
If you guys are looking for a defying serum buy this this one is perfect and works really good. I love this