BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This intensive overnight moisture cream with advanced Idebenone technology was specially formulated to work during the night in synch with skin s sleep cycle, as it s the time your skin is most receptive to treatments. PREVAGE® Night helps to fight the visible effects of environmental damage from the day and optimize skin s natural moisture and repair capabilities, working to minimize the appearance of lines, wrinkles, discolorations and the effects of sun damage. PREVAGE® Night is proven to help: Reverse dryness with intensive moisture. Enhance skin s own natural nighttime repair process. Smooth, soften and retexturize skin s appearance. see more...

• Gostaria de saber a partir de quantos anos pode utilizar este pro...1 Answers
  • Is this any good; 2 Answers
  • I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my sk...1 Answers
Alexa K.
Valencia, CA
I had been on the hunt for anti-aging products since its recommended you start using them in your 20's for benefits later in life. I actually had tried this on a whim because my mom had brought it on a trip to Vegas and I forgot my moisturizer. From the first moment you use it your skin feels refreshed and soft. I can't speak for its benefits for more mature skin but what I can tell you is my mother looks about 15 years younger because of this product and daily sunscreen use. I love how glowy and supple my skin looks in the morning, totally recommend for anyone wanting results.
Angela Z.
Incredible results seen after 4 to 6 weeks, from the first use you can tell this product will leave your skin nicely moisturized during the night, the real anti aging results show up 4-6 weeks when you see the visible reduction of fine lines around your mouth & eyes.
Nimmi N.
Shrewsbury, MA
Got this for my mother and she looks brighter and young these days. I CANT THANK THIS PRODUCT ENOUGH for having lifted her enthusiasm levels amd happiness
Brianna J.
Mi mama la utiliza y esta encantada, le fascina el producto, es de una de sus marcas favoritas y dice que la volveria a comprar
Marylolys D.
San Diego, CA
Esta crema realmente que si vale lo que custa porque es exquisitamente suave y sientes ke le das una caricia a tu piel
Michelle T.
Annapolis, MD
I've been using the Provage line for about 2 years now, and let me tell you - I LOVE THESE PRODUCTS! After consistent use, you WILL see a visible difference. You can feel the difference almost immediately. My skin was SO dry it felt like sandpaper. It craved moisture. This really, really works. It's worth every penny
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
I am only 22 but I am trying to start my anti aging stuff Pretty early. Can't say how well it does with wrinkles but the consistency is nice and the smell is not horrible.
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
You will see results literally over-night. This product is INCREDIBLE! Eliminates pores and makes laugh lines go by the waste side! Expense but worth every penny! Try picking it up at Elder Berman! Wish it was moore affordable!
Ruby S.
Toronto ont
I go to Sephora a lot always wanted to try this cream but could not afford it but what I here that it leaves your face fell amazing it gives you glow look even younger
Gostaria de saber a partir de quantos anos pode utilizar este produto. Bjs. Obrigada.
Meghan L.
Ashland, KY
Is this any good;
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one? Also my skin is very oily so I have to avoid most of the cream products.