Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Night Anti-Aging Restorative Cream uploaded by Ella P.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This intensive overnight moisture cream with advanced Idebenone technology was specially formulated to work during the night in synch with skin s sleep cycle, as it s the time your skin is most receptive to treatments. PREVAGE® Night helps to fight the visible effects of environmental damage from the day and optimize skin s natural moisture and repair capabilities, working to minimize the appearance of lines, wrinkles, discolorations and the effects of sun damage. PREVAGE® Night is proven to help: Reverse dryness with intensive moisture. Enhance skin s own natural nighttime repair process. Smooth, soften and retexturize skin s appearance. see more...

• Gostaria de saber a partir de quantos anos pode utilizar ...1 Answers
  • Is this any good; 2 Answers
  • I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring f...1 Answers
Ella P.
Portland , OR
I really do love the prevage line, super hydrating and they leave your face looking and feeling great. I just wish they were priced better. This is a thick and hydrating formula, but dries quickly and doesn’t pile. I got a few deluxe samples from Macy’s.
Sugar C.
There’s no comparison to this amazing product. It does exactly what it says and more. Brings your skin back to life with nourishment and brightness. It is VERY expensive and only available at higher end department stores.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
This is a nice smelling product. I always considered it for older women but i find that the younger you are using these products the better. I like to leave it in at night and ket it soak into myskin ready for the morning
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
You will see results literally over-night. This product is INCREDIBLE! Eliminates pores and makes laugh lines go by the waste side! Expense but worth every penny! Try picking it up at Elder Berman! Wish it was moore affordable!
Rvox A.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I love this product. It has a light, pleasant scent. It is not greasy and feels comfortable. I got a sample size and will be going back for more. My only regret is that it is a little pricey. For my budget, it’s a splurge.
Alexa K.
Valencia, CA
I had been on the hunt for anti-aging products since its recommended you start using them in your 20's for benefits later in life. I actually had tried this on a whim because my mom had brought it on a trip to Vegas and I forgot my moisturizer. From the first moment you use it your skin feels refreshed and soft. I can't speak for its benefits for more mature skin but what I can tell you is my mother looks about 15 years younger because of this product and daily sunscreen use. I love how glowy and supple my skin looks in the morning, totally recommend for anyone wanting results.
Angela Z.
Incredible results seen after 4 to 6 weeks, from the first use you can tell this product will leave your skin nicely moisturized during the night, the real anti aging results show up 4-6 weeks when you see the visible reduction of fine lines around your mouth & eyes.
Michelle T.
Annapolis, MD
I've been using the Provage line for about 2 years now, and let me tell you - I LOVE THESE PRODUCTS! After consistent use, you WILL see a visible difference. You can feel the difference almost immediately. My skin was SO dry it felt like sandpaper. It craved moisture. This really, really works. It's worth every penny
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
I am only 22 but I am trying to start my anti aging stuff Pretty early. Can't say how well it does with wrinkles but the consistency is nice and the smell is not horrible.
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
I love to put this cream on my face at night. My face is so smooth in the morning. I have purchased this several times. Good price for the quality that you get.
Meghan L.
Ashland, KY
Is this any good;
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one? Also my skin is very oily so I have to avoid most of the cream products.
Gostaria de saber a partir de quantos anos pode utilizar este produto. Bjs. Obrigada.