BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Want younger looking skin? Start with your eyes. New PREVAGE® Eye Ultra Protection Anti-aging Moisturizer SPF 15 PREVAGE® Eye delivers revolutionary Idebenone, still unsurpassed as the most powerful antioxidant* with an EPF® rating of 95, to correct, protect and transform the look of eyes. This multi-defense daily eyecare essential is proven to help: Deliver all day intense hydration to the fragile eye Area Deflect the sun with encapsulated SPF 15 sunscreens for UVA/UVB protection without irritation Smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow s feet and crepiness 100% of women tested saw an immediate improvement in the look of skin around their eyes. US home use consumer test on 105 women aged 25-65. *When compared to alpha lipoic acid, kinetin, vitamin C, vitamin E and coenzyme Q10. Eye Ultra Protection Anti-aging Moisturizer SPF 15 see more...

Diana M.
Fayetteville
I used to sell Elizabeth Arden and this is definitely one of the best eye creams I've ever encountered. It has a pretty rich texture and a little goes a LOOONG way. The product doesn't specify that it is brightening but it definitely is. Have a sample to my younger sister when she was 16 and she loved it so much she purchased it with money from a part time job she had (and she's a really cheap person)! Despite not mentioning that it brightens this product definitely helps dark circles.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
I have been using Elizabeth Arden products for about 3 years now and this one is a must have! Since I am getting a little older I do now worry about fine lines appearing around my eyes and this helps keep my eyes youthful. I apply one at night or sometimes in the morning and I know my eyes are protected. great product!
Amie D.
Royal Oak, MI
Started using this product because it's what my mom has always used! Haven't noticed much in the anti-aging department (I'm only 22), but as someone with very dry skin I have sworn by this product and incorporated it into my routine several times a day.
Andrea W.
I like this I cream I think it's really really smooth on the skin I would recommend it to others and I think this brand is definitely a Brand to stand behind.
member-b65e1
I really like this. Have been using it for quite a while and I have been extremely pleased with the results. Not too greasy so I can use it under make up.
Whitney R.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love this moisturizer! I hoestly saw this difference in my skin after about a week. It also smells really nice and does not leave a greasy feeling.
Andrea W.
Proctorville, OH
Love this eye cream. It leaves your eyes feeling hydrated and fine lines gone in the morning. It's not cheap but it works well.
Melissa M.
Portage, IN
I love this stuff so much I think about selling my kidney sometimes to afford it. It's so expensive but it is so good.
Marisa B.
Buffalo, NY
I have been using the whole prevage line for years, very satisfied, neutral scent, evens out my skin tone, not oily
Tammy C.
Bowie, TX
It was pretty good..just alittle pricy for my budget..didnt really notice too much difference

back