BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Want younger looking skin? Start with your eyes. New PREVAGE® Eye Ultra Protection Anti-aging Moisturizer SPF 15 PREVAGE® Eye delivers revolutionary Idebenone, still unsurpassed as the most powerful antioxidant* with an EPF® rating of 95, to correct, protect and transform the look of eyes. This multi-defense daily eyecare essential is proven to help: Deliver all day intense hydration to the fragile eye Area Deflect the sun with encapsulated SPF 15 sunscreens for UVA/UVB protection without irritation Smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow s feet and crepiness 100% of women tested saw an immediate improvement in the look of skin around their eyes. US home use consumer test on 105 women aged 25-65. *When compared to alpha lipoic acid, kinetin, vitamin C, vitamin E and coenzyme Q10. Eye Ultra Protection Anti-aging Moisturizer SPF 15 see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Amie D.
Royal Oak, MI
Started using this product because it's what my mom has always used! Haven't noticed much in the anti-aging department (I'm only 22), but as someone with very dry skin I have sworn by this product and incorporated it into my routine several times a day.
Whitney R.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love this moisturizer! I hoestly saw this difference in my skin after about a week. It also smells really nice and does not leave a greasy feeling.
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eye cream. It leaves your eyes feeling hydrated and fine lines gone in the morning. It's not cheap but it works well.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
I have been using Elizabeth Arden products for about 3 years now and this one is a must have! Since I am getting a little older I do now worry about fine lines appearing around my eyes and this helps keep my eyes youthful. I apply one at night or sometimes in the morning and I know my eyes are protected. great product!
Melissa M.
PORTAGE, IN
I love this stuff so much I think about selling my kidney sometimes to afford it. It's so expensive but it is so good.
Andrea W.
I like this I cream I think it's really really smooth on the skin I would recommend it to others and I think this brand is definitely a Brand to stand behind.
Marisa B.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the whole prevage line for years, very satisfied, neutral scent, evens out my skin tone, not oily
Tammy C.
Bowie, TX
It was pretty good..just alittle pricy for my budget..didnt really notice too much difference
Ashleigh M.
Wellington
Love love love this product. It is so nice on my skin. And very hydrating and lifting. Although it is very expensive for me and doesn't last very long. I do like the way the packaging looks, compared to some of the other Elizabeth Arden packages.
Fiorella A.
Puuees eestaa creemaa ees muuy buuenaa dee paartee miia yoo sii laa reecomiiendoo , biienee baastaantee creema coomoo paaraa un añoo buenoo depende su uso tambien