Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Eye Advance Anti-aging Serum uploaded by arlie j.Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Eye Advance Anti-aging Serum uploaded by Chanel L.Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Eye Advance Anti-aging Serum uploaded by Nikki M.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Want younger looking skin? Start with your eyes. Introducing PREVAGE ® Eye Advanced Anti-aging Serum This intensive anti-aging serum delivers revolutionary Idebenone, still unsurpassed as the most powerful antioxidant* with an EPF ® rating of 95, to correct, protect and transform the look of eyes. Proven to help: Minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow s feet Reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness for a brighter look Diminish the look of age spots, discolorations and sun damaged skin Firm and tone the look of skin in the eye area 97% of women tested saw an immediate improvement in the look of skin around their eyes. US home use consumer test on 105 women aged 25-65. *When compared to alpha lipoic acid, kinetin, vitamin C, vitamin E and coenzyme Q10* Eye Advance Anti-aging Serum see more...

Allison C.
DURANT , IA
Smells good, feels good, feels cool on the skin. very expensive but worth the cost. Elizabeth Arden makes great skincare. Its such a great brand. Got a sample, very nice. Didn’t disappoint. Would buy again, if I had the money. Only room for improvement is price, of course everything’s better cheaper. :)
Poba Z.
I received it as a gift. I've never tried it before and I was very surprised by the effect and gentleness of this cream. It definitely reduces wrinkles and Revitalize under eyes.
Kaisha L.
After much research for a great antioxidant, this is my absolute favorite! It has idebedone in it, which contains many antioxidants as well as other anti-aging ingredients, and is considered one of the best on the market. I've been using it for years as a part of my skin routine, and it's helped retain my skin look supple and youthful.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I can't say enough good things about Elizabeth Arden's products. This anti-aging serum works wonders, it helps protect me from all the harmful effects of the environment and sun, and also helps my skin feel rejuvenated, any signs of aging seem to decrease within a week or two of using this and since day one I haven't looked back, it's amazing!!
Juliana L.
I think it works. I use it at night before sleeping, and waking up with a refreshed skin. I tried it once using it during day time, but my skin seems to get more oily later in the day. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Noel D.
Reading, PA
While this is a bit pricey, the reason I absolutely love it is because of how easy the applicator is to use. You won't have to worry about cross contamination.

The serum itself really helps to fill in the fine lines around your eyes without feeling cakey. This is definitely a repurchase.
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
This stuff feels so good under your eyes and around the corners. It just feels like it's working. It is a more expensive produce but when it comes to showing age in your face I think it's totally worth the price.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
I was gifted this product and am so thankful ! It works really well and the result are definitely noticeable. It doesn't feel sticky or tacky like some serums can, and it also isn't oily. I also like the applicator, easy to use and not messy .
Allison P.
Bel Air, MD
I actually bought this product for my mom who suffers from bags and wrinkles around the eye and she LOVES it, she has already repurchased twice and swears by this for her eyes. She has tried so many different products but this was her favorite.
Mallory W.
This product did improve my undereye circles, yet I feel like when in combination with my moisturizers and other facial cleansers it broke out my skin and didn't work well with my oily skin. however, I gave my product to a friend with dry skin and she loved it!
Mitchelle M.
Is it really worth the money?