Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Eye Advance Anti-aging Serum uploaded by Nikki M.Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Eye Advance Anti-aging Serum uploaded by Chanel L.Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Eye Advance Anti-aging Serum uploaded by arlie j.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN #97 in Serums

Want younger looking skin? Start with your eyes. Introducing PREVAGE ® Eye Advanced Anti-aging Serum This intensive anti-aging serum delivers revolutionary Idebenone, still unsurpassed as the most powerful antioxidant* with an EPF ® rating of 95, to correct, protect and transform the look of eyes. Proven to help: Minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow s feet Reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness for a brighter look Diminish the look of age spots, discolorations and sun damaged skin Firm and tone the look of skin in the eye area 97% of women tested saw an immediate improvement in the look of skin around their eyes. US home use consumer test on 105 women aged 25-65. *When compared to alpha lipoic acid, kinetin, vitamin C, vitamin E and coenzyme Q10* Eye Advance Anti-aging Serum see more...

Joyce M.
Orange, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I must say that I got to try this incredible product over a month ago and I love it.
This product is great for those who have those deep wrinkles around the side of your eyes.
You don't have to use much for this product to work. This product is now a daily ritual for me to use.
You can go to an Elizabeth Arden store and ask for a sample. This product really works quick
and it is well worth the money.
Alissa Q.
Products from Elizabeth Arden never fail. I have in fact used this specific product and although I am young, I think you are never too young to start taking good care of your skin because it will definitely pay off in the long run. I got my mom hooked on this stuff, we are both big fans of it :)
Megan B.
This product is an amazing buy! I love having this product in my medicine cabinet and just popping it out right before bed to smooth it on under my eyes. It is so easy to use and shows great results. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for an underwear cream!
Erikah V.
Have to say this is a great product! I got this as gift for my mother because she's been wanting to try it out, so i got it for her and i see such results! it doesn't make her look 25 again but it does make her look younger than what she is now! and i totally recommend this!
Malak D.
Hattiesburg, MS
I use this serum ever night because i tend to pull on my under eyes when i apply makeup and this has kept my skin looking youthful and plump and it definitely met my expectations because it was gentle yet effective. I feel like the smell was the only room for improvment
Sharon Q.
Carbondale, IL
I love this eye serum! I have been using for 2 months and under my eyes look great. It is sensitive to my eyes and gentle using. Dilliards and Macy's always has great free gifts when bni purchase this. I have recommended this to my daughter and my mother. Great product!
Penny N.
Munfordville, KY
I have been using this product for several weeks now and have seen amazing results. As a mother of 3 one being a 6 month old I have been losing much needed sleep. I had been searching the market for an amazing product to help my eyes look more rested and I found it!
Francia O.
Bronx, NY
Got a deluxe sample of this and the first two times I tried it, I was excited. After 2 weeks, didn't see a difference so I honestly didn't get the full size. Not impressed, specially for the price. Perhaps with longer time trying it you'll get different results
Michelle N.
Boca raton
I have used this product under my eyes before bed and i have defenetly seen the difference i love it ... it is very gentle and it does not make u break out. Its my first time but i like it. I think it can improve by the way that it doesnt stay on for to long.
Marisa T.
I would recommend this to people that are older. I met my exceptions it works well with my skin and my under eyes. It has good value and works as well as looks. Its effective it works as expected. i would recommend to others my cousin recommended it to me.
Mitchelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it really worth the money?