BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This multi-defense, intensely moisturizing day cream helps nourish skin s natural moisture defenses and reverse dryness. It diminishes the appearance of aging signs and existing sun damage - fine lines, wrinkles and discolorations. Advanced Idebenone technology provides powerful environmental protection while broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreens help shield from the sun. Skin feels ultra soft and smooth, looks healthy, radiant - younger than ever. PREVAGE® Day Cream is proven to help: Nourish dry skin with intensive moisture. Smooth, soften and retexturize skin. Protect skin from sun damage: lines, wrinkles and discolorations. see more...

Lindsey W.
Russellville, AL
I have used the Prevage day anti-aging Moisture Cream with spf 30 for about 3 years off and on, and I almost always keep it on hand. I love this moisturizer when I pair it with powder foundation, however when I wear it underneath my liquid foundation it causes a lot of breakdown of my makeup in my T-zone, my recommendation to Elizabeth Arden would be to release this in an SPF 15 formula or matte formula, because the ant-aging benefits are amazing!
Sim B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is extremely nice! It is very moisturizing for my skin! I love how it has SPF in it and has sun protection added so you Don't need to be re - applying your product!