BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

DermaTechnology Division Contains Idebenone .  This high performance moisturizer with clinically proven Idebenone plus Tripeptide Complex delivers allover body benefits:  Firms and tones skin s appearance and helps minimize the look of lines and discolorations.  With intensive moisture, goes beyond retexturizing to target minor scars, stretch marks, dimpled skin and sun damage.  Skin feels incredibly soft and smooth, looks younger, brighter, totally transformed. see more...

Maria M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Body Total Transforming Anti-aging Moisturizer, 6.8 fl oz
Always love this product. I have been having glycolic peels for years& this product actually got rid of a spot of sun damage on my face better. I use it on my face, neck, chest & fore arms. Hands also. Great product
Sarah M.
Prescott, AZ
My mom uses this stuff and since she started I definitely notice a difference in the texture and color of her skin
Claudia P.
This Elizabeth Arden moiturizer help me a lot , my body feel soo good. My skin look more firmer i just love!!
Brookelynne J.
Spokane
This moisturizer had done WONDERS for my skin. I've always had issues with dry skin. This has really benefited me. Even though it's expensive. I think it's worth every penny for the amazing benefits it has
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH
Let me start by saying this product is worth every penny. It rejuvenates your skin on a cellular level ensuring long lasting results. It also help clear up scarring on my arms and legs, reduced my stretch marks on my hips by evening out my skin tone, and helped rehydrate my thirsty skin after breastfeeding for 14 mos!! Love this product!!
Yuritzi A.
Albertville, AL
Looking to lose those awful stretch marks from pregnancies, weight loss, weight gain, or just because you have them? This product is true to it's word. Coming from the luxurious line of Prevage, by the same people who make Botox, Allergan. Why go to the Lancôme or Estee Lauder counter for a same mediocre product? Skip the hassle and buy it! It tones, retexturizes, firm AND moisturizes. As well as helping with sun damage!
Elizabeth M.
Shreveport, LA
My sister told me about this moisturizer so I bought it and I can say it is good ! Makes my skin feel soft and better all over .
Nic G.
Enjoyed the product and effective. I could tell a difference within weeks. Worth the price! Prevage did meet my expectations.
Kali C.
Bryan, TX
Really great moisturizing product. I use it all the time and see a great difference with it.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Las cosas de elizabeth arden me encantan son unicas y exclusivas esta no la e probado
Haylie B.
Is this product worth the price?
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anybody ever had really amazing results with stretch marks? How long does it take to see a difference? My stretch marks are about 8 years old and I have a little bit of cellulite too. Not cute when you're still in your 20's!
Tara M.
Ferrum, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dark spots on my face that have gotten worse since I had my son. Would this help lighten those or get rid of??
Sandy E.
Lo han usado? Realmente funciona?
Maricela D.
Austin, TX
Will this help with fine lines?