BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Reveal healthier looking skin and renewed texture with this transforming moisturizer.

PRODUCT DETAILS

You’re only 6 weeks away from healthier looking skin all over. This high-performance moisturizer combines Idebenone and Tripeptide Complex to zero in on your body's anti-aging skincare needs.

Fortified with Idebenone – the most powerful antioxidant available today.1

Idebenone has been tested under the rigorous EPF Environmental Protection Factor™ protocol. EPF assesses how much protection you’ll get against environmental aggressors such a stress, pollution, and smoke- all of which accelerate the signs of aging. When tested, Idebenone scores an EPF™ rating of 95 out of 100. In fact, testing has shown that Idebenone outperforms the leading antioxidants alpha lipoic acid, kinetin, vitamin C, vitamin E, and coenzyme Q10 in preventing oxidative stress.

• IMPROVES sun-damaged skin
  • MINIMIZES the look of marks and minor scars
  • REDUCES the look of age spots and discolorations
  • FIRMS and tones the appearance of dimpled skin
  • BRIGHTENS skin
  • DECREASES fine lines and wrinkles
  • EVENS skin tone and texture
  • SOFTENS and smoothes skin

INGREDIENTS:
Idebenone Ester (Fights Damage)-A time release formula helps prevent visible skin aging – lines, wrinkles, age spots, loss of firmness.
Tripeptide-1 (Firms)-Activates protein production of collagen, elastin, and laminin to firm skin and repair stretch marks.
Doric Acid (Brightens)-Brightens the look of skin, resulting in visibly diminished age spots and discolorations.
High-Performance Moisturizers (Hydrates)-Glycerin and shea butter comprise an intensive hydration system that works to attract and bind moisture onto skin.

Justina H.
carneys point
when i tried this, my skin got super irritated. it was also made my skin veryyyy dry and kinda flaky. it also doesn’t have a very pleasant smell. i could’ve been allergic, but i was still super disappointed. i 100% don’t recommend.
Karen K.
If I could bathe in this orangey goodness, I would. Best body lotion in the universe. I’ve had so many complements on my skin because of it. Gets rid of stretch marks, moisturizes for days, and I’ve even noticed tightening and less cellulite.
Hope R.
Rogers, AR
This product is one of my favorite moisturizers. It's anti-aging, and while I'm only 21 years old, I feel like it's completely necessary to start working against time as soon as possible. The product itself isn't slimy or sticky, which makes it an excellent product to use before bed. I would highly recommend this product, as well as anything else from this brand.
Cinthia A.
Bronx New York
Im very satisfied with my product is the perfect thing for you at Macy's I purchased one day trip that I went to the store very gentle for the body when I first purchased I was not sure but after that I keep buying more and more I'm keeping buying
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
GOLD!! This does it for my body. With this weather I have completely dry skin and this helps me so much. My skin is super moisturized whenever I use this!!! I love!
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH
Let me start by saying this product is worth every penny. It rejuvenates your skin on a cellular level ensuring long lasting results. It also help clear up scarring on my arms and legs, reduced my stretch marks on my hips by evening out my skin tone, and helped rehydrate my thirsty skin after breastfeeding for 14 mos!! Love this product!!
Yuritzi A.
Albertville, AL
Looking to lose those awful stretch marks from pregnancies, weight loss, weight gain, or just because you have them? This product is true to it's word. Coming from the luxurious line of Prevage, by the same people who make Botox, Allergan. Why go to the Lancôme or Estee Lauder counter for a same mediocre product? Skip the hassle and buy it! It tones, retexturizes, firm AND moisturizes. As well as helping with sun damage!
Brookelynne J.
Spokane
This moisturizer had done WONDERS for my skin. I've always had issues with dry skin. This has really benefited me. Even though it's expensive. I think it's worth every penny for the amazing benefits it has
PM G.
Orlando, FL
Always love this product. I have been having glycolic peels for years& this product actually got rid of a spot of sun damage on my face better. I use it on my face, neck, chest & fore arms. Hands also. Great product
Shana S.
Cohasset , MN
This wasn't my favorite lotion but it got the job done,I have bought and tried a less expensive brand that I thought worked better for me.
Haylie B.
Is this product worth the price?
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Has anybody ever had really amazing results with stretch marks? How long does it take to see a difference? My stretch marks are about 8 years old and I have a little bit of cellulite too. Not cute when you're still in your 20's!
Tara M.
Ferrum, VA
I have dark spots on my face that have gotten worse since I had my son. Would this help lighten those or get rid of??
Sandy E.
Lo han usado? Realmente funciona?
Maricela D.
Austin, TX
Will this help with fine lines?

Amazon