BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This creamy, lightly-foaming cleanser preps your skin to get maximum benefits from your beauty regimen.

PRODUCT DETAILS

This multi-action moisture-rich cleanser quickly dissolves impurities, makeup and surface pollution as it refines skin's appearance with biodegradable wax exfoliating beads. Clears the way for maximum treatment benefits, leaving skin feeling cleansed, comfortable and healthy looking. Specially formulated to optimize the benefits of PREVAGE® Anti-Aging Serums. Gentle enough for sensitive skin.

What it is: A multi-action, moisture-rich cleanser that quickly dissolves impurities, makeup and surface pollution as it refines skin's appearance with an enzymatic exfoliator.

What it does: The creamy, lightly foaming formula clears the way for maximum treatment benefits, leaving skin feeling cleansed, comfortable and healthy-looking

INGREDIENTS:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Mea, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Coco Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Lauroyl Gl. Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging

Jeannie P.
Purchased at: Target
Just curious I've tried 15 or20 different things I'm up for anything right now my skin is so Dryer on my left side of my face, I don't know why but the wrinkles on that side It's not because a sleep on that side I know that for a fact and I try to sleep on my back I know there's for speeders made his heart of head back injury could it be stress
Karen O.
Richmond, TX
I found this product at a reduced price in one of my favorite stores, I decided to give it a try because I hear amazing reviews and obviously this product is very pricey. I am so glad I decided to try it because it leaves my skin so clean and looking radiant which I love I would definitely recommend this to anyone plus it has anti-aging properties.
Tabitha M.
I just received this as a free gift with purchase and I was completely blown away . Possibly the best exfoliating cleanser I have ever used . The price is totally worth it and after one use it left my skin radiant . It has a light citrus scent and the consistency is very creamy . The exfoliator is very fine and not harsh on the skin . It lathers well and also makes your other procducts work double time . As soon as I applied my first serum I felt it working and tightening like I never have before .!
Shakeema M.
Elizabeth Arden Prevage anti-aging boosting treatment cleanser is the best. Soft and mild smell, exfoliating & cleansing benefits. It also removes makeup. The cleanser allows your serums & face moisturizer to benefit your skin in a greater capacity by allowing the boosting agent to help the skin soak in all skincare nutrients that come after. Leaves my skin soft, clean and it does not dry my face. It's a bit pricey, yet, well worth it. Why not cleanse, exfoliate and anti-age all at the same time.
hiba s.
South Hackensack, NJ
A fabulous cleanser that doesn't leave your skin feeling stripped, dry, or dehydrated. It dies everything you'd want a cleanser to do & more. I can even feel it turning up my face as it settles in. 4/5 because the price is a huge obstacle. But I guess the product lasts a few months. If you're looking to splurge, you can't go wrong with the prevage line
Sara P.
Oshkosh, WI
I received this product at a reduced cost and wanted to try it. This is my first time trying a product like this by Elizabeth Arden.

The size is average. I do like the color of the product. I would like a little more scent with this cleanser.
Amirah K.
Jonesboro, AR
This is the best cleanser ever made. Elizabeth Arden has done an outstanding job on this product. For $50 a tube it's quite expensive but totally worth it. I'm forever faithful to this cleanser. As long as they don't change the formula hahahaha
Astrid F.
Isabella R.
Winnipeg, MB
A little goes a loooooong way. Smells nice, its a bit too perfumey. Has little exfoliating bits in it.. dont apply too much to the eyes and rinse welll...
Joan F.
Trenton , NJ
I love this product!!! it makes my face feel softer and tighter. I don't have breakouts either and it removes my makeup.