Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Overnight Cream uploaded by Bethany M.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This intensive overnight moisture cream uses Idebenone to optimize your skin's natural repair process and minimize the look of lines, wrinkles, and sun damage.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Our intensive overnight moisture cream, with advanced Idebenone technology, syncs with your skin’s sleep cycle so it’s at work when your skin is most receptive to treatments.

Apply each night after PREVAGE® Anti-Aging Daily Serum and wake up to skin that looks moisturized and revitalized and feels smooth, refreshed and restored.

PREVAGE® Anti-Aging Overnight Cream is proven to help:

• Reverse dryness with intensive moisture that lasts all night.
  • Enhance your skin’s own natural nighttime repair process.
  • Smooth, soften and retexturize your skin’s appearance.
  • Restore skin’s natural resilience for a firmer look.
  • Fight the visible effects of daytime environmental assaults–lines, wrinkles, discolorations and sun damage–giving skin a rested, restored, more radiant appearance.

INGREDIENTS:
Idebenone Ester-The single most powerful antioxidant<sup>2</sup> with an EPF® rating of 95 out of 100. Our proprietary Idebenone Ester technology is an advanced delivery system that fuses Idebenone with a skin compatible ester to provide a time release reservoir of Idebenone within the skin. Resulting in an effective and more gentle level of performance.
Lemon Peel Extract-Helps brighten the look of skin and reduce the appearance of age spots and discolorations.
Vitamin E Acetate-A powerful anti-oxidant that can boost the formula’s ability to help fight free radicals.
Glycerin, Shea and Cocoa Butter-Natural fruit extracts that help soothe and moisturize skin. These moisturizers provide intense hydration by attracting and binding water to skin.
Advanced Moisture Complex (Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate)-Provides long lasting moisturization through the use of biotechinaclly derived polymers. These polymers help bond to the skin to lock in moisture.
Hydroxypinacolone-retinoate-A vitamin A derivative that helps smooth and retexturize skin’s surface. It does this by supporting skin’s natural collagen for a resilient and a firmer appearance.
Colorless Carotinoids-Enhances the effects of Idebenone, soothes skin and promotes a firmer appearance.

• What is the average price of this cream? Is it worth the ...3 Answers
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Overnight Cream
  • "This is a great cream, very moisturizing and nourishing for your skin! I highly recommend." in 3 reviews
Lori B.
Martinez, GA
Prevage is the BEST FACE TREATMENT. I can't recommend this more highly, HOWEVER, the price makes it unavailable to a large number of the ladies (I guess men would benefit too). Went should only the well to do have great skin???
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I know it’s expensive but isn’t your skin worth it? People always ask me what I use on my skin, and I look much younger than I actually am. Literally sometimes people are actually shocked that my daughter isn’t just my friend I’m hanging out with... you will not be disappointed in this night cream. My skin feels actually different after a month of using it.
Kerri D.
Elizabeth Arden anti-aging overnight cream is a really great overnight cream that has a lightweight consistency very gentle on the skin and works effectively. Can be a bit costly for some it’s definitely a treat from my face due to the price but overall it’s a great overnight antiaging night cream
Kristine T.
Tecumseh, MI
It's pretty darned pricey, why I was only able to try a sample but I liked it. It didn't smell bad, felt good on my skin. I didn't use it long enough to see any anti aging benefit but given the chance I'd love to try it again. As for now though, I can't see spending that much money!
Lori B.
Martinez, GA
Prevage is the BEST of all the premium face treatments, in my opinion. It is so expensive, but you cannot beat it. I've tried diligently due to high price point.
Holly H.
I have been using this for a while now but I’m not sure that it’s worth the price. I know I am younger than the age this is target for but it’s never to late to start prevention right? Won’t repurchase.
Robin T.
I got this as a sample but I really don’t like it. I don’t feel it is moisturizing enough for my dry skin and it smells terrible. I believe this is fragranced and I don’t like that in my skincare. This is too expensive for something that doesn’t work for me.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!
Linda C.
This is the very best product for use to eliminate and retard aging. Elizabeth Arden products never disappoint! The quality is excellent and I have used them for decades. Thank you!
Arlene C.
57,000 free eBooks. Choose among free epub books, free kindle books, download them or read them online. You will find the world's great literature here, with focus on older works for which copyright has expired. Thousands of volunteers digitized and diligently proofread the eBooks, for enjoyment and education.No fee or registration is required. If you find Project Gutenberg useful, please
Kayla A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the average price of this cream? Is it worth the cost?