BeautyBeauty SetsSkincare Value & Gift SetsElizabeth Arden
Prevage Anti-Aging Moisture Lotion Gift Set, (A $184 Value)

Elizabeth Arden Prevage® Anti-Aging Moisture Lotion Gift Set, (A $184 Value)

by Elizabeth Arden

Free radicals cause aging. PREVAGE® has the only anti-oxidant proven to defend your skin against three types of free radical assaults. This set features our full size, award-winning lotion and deluxe samples for a complete skin-protection regimen. FOR ALL SKIN TYPES

Me lo recomiendan?mejora el aspecto? me encantaría recibir una muestra para probarla y dar mi opinión
Does someone know where can I buy this product?
Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Prevage® Anti-Aging Moisture Lotion Gift Set, (A $184 Value)!
Adeeba S.
brooklyn
Purchased at: ULTA
Seem like good 😌 but I really wanna try this for my oily skin and pimples on my face 🥺🥺
Joelle B.
Must have daytime moisturizer. Leaves my skin hydrated and not greasy. Protects against sun damage. Love it!
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
It was ok but wasn't worth the price I also didn't like the scent it was too strong for my taste
Angie R.
Bay City, OR
I was just gifted this and I love it! Great for your face! Elizabeth Arden has the best facial products ❤️
Christina  K.
Fargo, ND
1,034 reviews
I have used this for several years and really like it. It doesn't leave my skin too oily and makeup goes on smoothly. I started using it because of the SPF30 and that is the main reason I use it. I especially like the new cap style.
Destiny H.
Chicago
This was it OK product it was kind of expensive and I feel like those better cheaper alternative
Brooklyn B.
gastonia
Purchased at: ULTA
It was good I like it I love the other one better but it a different formula then the other one but I made my face like good and clean
Ale G.
National city , CA
I love it, the bests moisturizer I have ever tasted. I think it works for all types of skin. I have a oily skin and when I use it after shave hydrate my skin without making it oily.
Angeli R.
The smell to this cream is honestly amazing I love  everything about it I sometimes even use it for a Base before putting on my foundation it's everything
Dominika Q.
Lotions they never going to miss in the skin line .. this brand is awesome. Very gentle on your skin. The price is high-end , but in the end it's worth it because it works. Plus the packaging is very nice. I recommend this product to try it out.