Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE® Anti-aging Moisture Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Ana Maria T.Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE® Anti-aging Moisture Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Ana Maria T.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This concentrated moisturizer with advanced Idebenone technology, helps nourish your skin’s natural moisture defenses and reverse dryness while easing visible signs of aging and sun damage.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Your face needs serious environmental protection and it craves moisture. This cream delivers both all day long in an award-winning performance. Advanced Idebenone technology provides powerful environmental protection while broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreens help shield your skin from the sun and future damage. Your moisturized skin feels ultra-soft and smooth, looks healthy, radiant and younger than ever.

PREVAGE® Anti-Aging Moisture Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 helps:

• Nourish dry skin with intensive moisture.
  • Smooth, soften and retexturize skin.
  • Protect skin from sun damage: lines, wrinkles and discolorations.
  • Restore skin's natural resilience for a firmer look.
  • Give skin a brighter, even toned, more radiant appearance.

INGREDIENTS:

Idebenone Ester-An advanced delivery system that fuses Idebenone with a skin-compatible ester to provide a time release reservoir of Idebenone to target where and when it’s most needed.

Thiotaine-An antioxidant that works with Idebenone to help protect skin from environmental assaults.

Retinyl Linoleate-A vitamin A derivative that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and enhance skin's own natural collagen to give skin a firmer look. Also shown to help improve skin's clarity for a more even-toned appearance.

Hibiscus Seed Extract-This natural extract has been shown to help maintain skin's own natural collagen and elastin for a firmer, smoother look.

Shea and Cocoa Butter-Natural fruit extract that helps soothe and moisturize skin.

Advanced Moisture Complex-A blend of Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Urea, Sodium PCA and Glycerin that attracts and locks moisture deep within the surface of the skin.

Broad Spectrum Sunscreens-Helps protect the skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays that can cause signs of pre-mature aging of the skin such as lines and wrinkles.

Jhannet J.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
Was my go to for many years. As I get older I need something with a different type of ingredients such as a retinal. Are use the remaining on my body but I would not repurchase. It just don’t have what I need
Lindsey W.
Russellville, AL
I have used the Prevage day anti-aging Moisture Cream with spf 30 for about 3 years off and on, and I almost always keep it on hand. I love this moisturizer when I pair it with powder foundation, however when I wear it underneath my liquid foundation it causes a lot of breakdown of my makeup in my T-zone, my recommendation to Elizabeth Arden would be to release this in an SPF 15 formula or matte formula, because the ant-aging benefits are amazing!
Jennifer R.
Newburgh, NY
I got a free sample of this from Macys. It was the first time using this moisturizer....I have sensitive skin and this felt so gentle and smooth on my skin. Plus it smelled really nice. The only downside is the price—it’s quite expensive. I don’t think I can bring myself to spend that much on a moisturizer. Otherwise I’d definitely keep using it....highly recommend!
Kalyn S.
The smell of the moisturizer is very important to me. This smells amazing.

It's very smooth and lightweight, as well. It doesn't feel sticky or tacky on your face.

It's a little pricey, but it's so amazing. You definitely get what you're paying for.
Casey J.
Portage,IN
I have used this and I loved that it had a higher spf already in it however I felt like it was thick on my skin. I like to use and wear things that don't make it look or feel that I have anything on my skin and face but this seemed like I could feel it sitting on my skin.
16852johanna r.
This is a really good brand Elizabeth Arden products for face care fulfill their function , are wonderful also contain sunscreen and need not add another product
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I got this as a sample first but I liked it so much that I got the full product. It is quite expensive so I never got chance to purchase it again. It smells great and it makes skin soft and smooth.
Melissa M.
Portage, IN
I swapped for a sample of this. I love it. I treat it like face gold. It's just so expensive! But everything is about it is amazing
Trisha L.
This is really wonderful and very moisturizing. I have a few favorites but this is one I like to come back too
Dawn H.
Rialto, CA
I got this from a friend and love it so much and when it's all gone I will be on the hunt for it again