Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum uploaded by Ivelisse M.Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum uploaded by Katey H.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum, 1.0 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Love love this. Best skin care hands down. Can't go with out this. It's a must have. You will not be disappointed. Well worth the money. My skin loves this. It's pricy but worth it.
Dustin E.
Brooklyn , NY
When I lived in Virginia this was my go to serum. I only used it over night along side the night time moisturizer from the same line. I didn't want to wash my face in the morning because I looked every dewy, glowy, even. Now that I've gotten older and my skin has changed after moving to NYC it's a little to strong for my skin. But I will deff keep this in mind to try again in a few years. I'm only 27 now so I didn't rep any of the "anti-aging" benifits of helping lines and wrinkles (don't have any yet, thank god) so I can't speak for someone who has them and wants to give it a try, but you should deff try it out!!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Prevage Intensive Face Serum is an outstanding and highly effective product. Despite the intensive nature of the product, it is gentle on the skin. With continued use, this serum provides great anti-aging benefits. My skin looked significantly firmer and felt smoother. It is a very expensive serum but the benefits you will see makes this product completely worth it!
Lisa C.
This is expensive, but worth it! it does work, it's one of the best serums on the market. It helped even out my skin tone, diminish my redness, even helped with acne scars fading. It's expensive but I would buy it again, it lasts for at least 6-8 months for me. Just a warning because it is potent, you should start using it maybe once a day for a week then go to twice. I haven't had this much success with any other serum so this one is definitely a keeper! Anyone can use it, I use it as preventative aging and also to fix imperfections on my skin, which it did. The main ingredient? Idebenone, which has been proven to be the most effective anti-oxidant on the market. Allergan, who markets the product through Arden, also makes Botox. So this is an alternative to getting Botox (same ingredients)!
Karina P.
Doral, FL
I had more money than brains the day I bought three products in this line, including the serum, a couple of years ago. Sure, my skin looked smooth and glowing, and the products are elegant. But I knew all along that that lovely glow was just sparkles in the product, and though I tried to convince myself that this was the holy grail of facial care products, by the time I finished the last of the three I knew I wouldn't bother to buy any more. Way too expensive for what you actually get.
Felice R.
Arden's prevage has the strongest antioxidant in the market. It has been tested through extensive testing. Feel the benefits of pre age instantly when you first try it. You will see instant radiance as you apply. You will see faster repair in the way your skin looks. Prevage is Elizabeth ardens's best kept secret. Environmental stressors are one of the main causes of premature aging. Prevage helps protect and repair against those damages.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Anti aging it's best for sure. I am 44 and no one believes it at all. I use this every night before bed and my skin lives me. I would recommend this to everyone that loves there skin. Be happy smile your skin is glowing.
Jackie A.
I got this as a little sample in a make up bag when you make a purchase. Honestly I didn't like it at all. It was super greasy and smelly. (I prefer no scent.) it may work well for all I know but I only used it two nights, because I didn't like the smell or feel.
Felicia K.
I have extremely dry skin all over my face and even under the eyes. I have very droopy eyes with extreme dark circles and heavy bags and wrinkles. I usually wear a good amount of make up and everyone knows that in order to wear make up, one needs to care immensely for their skin and treat it properly. So I decided to try this serum, and it honestly took me by surprise! My skin is so dry, but every time I use a serum. My skin gets extra oily. With this serum, my skin was a perfect mix and actually came out extremely soft and bright. It seemed to have thinned out the lines making them almost look invisible and made my eyes look fuller! I was so please with this product! I don't think I would switch. This product is highly recommended for people like me with dryness, wrinkles, circles, darkness and all around yucky. If you haven't tried this product and
suffer from any of the above, you must try!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Very expensive, $230 at ulta! Packaging is stunning, best part but not worth $230! It says to use only two drops for face and neck, I find that incorrect and not enough.
Angela U.