BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Foundation Spf 30 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Taily M.
Naples, FL
Elizabeth Adren Prevage Anti Aging Foundation is great because it has Idebenone which is the most powerful antioxidant in the world. It is a bit expensive is $65 but totally worth it. It has a sheer coverage but it looks great.
Kimberly S.
Maryville, IL
I called Elizabeth Arden customer Service for color recomendations and to ask about coverage, etc. I was told the recommended color according to the brand & color of foundation I normally use and the untones of my skin. I old the lady on the phone I wanted a full coverage foundation. I received it & it is very thin---like a serum. It is also light on the skin. It is a light/medium coverage----even laying it on t fails to cover what I wanted covered. The color is also too light for me. I usually buy light/medium colors. This foundation tends to be a little lighter than others. I would highly recommed this foundation for anyone not needing to cover age spots or having fine lines for it to settle into. It made me looke older. It enhanced my pores, fine lines, but it muted my age spots. If you are older---don't buy this foundation. Find a different one that won't accentuate your flaws. I tried various primers to remedy the issues---they didn't help, so I will not be buying this again.
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Foundation Spf 30 more...
I love this Lancôme Pravage Anti Aging Foundation. It has the coverage of a great foundation and the skin benefits of the skin care line from Lancôme Pravage. It's very lightweight and goes on skin so smooth. It dries well without leaving your skin feeling greasy. Just very soft. I paid a bit more for this product at about $62.99, which is more than I pay for most foundations but I feel it's worth the cost because I get two benefits in one. And I don't have to use as much as this foundation as I have others before in the past.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Foundation Spf 30 more...
This foundation is definitely light weight in texture, provides light to medium coverage and has a naturally luminous finish. It is thin like a serum and I use about a pump and a half applied directly to my face with my fingers and then blend it with a Beauty Blender. it makes my skin look smooth and firm, feel very soft and look very natural and yet it protects my skin! It is a little expensive but definitely worth it! I love it!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Love this foundation. It sits so nicely on the skin and doesn’t clog your pores one bit! I use this when I’m paler, because I bought a shade too light!
Rhi R.
Leicester
This foundation is absolutely beautiful. It's stunning. It's real skin care and is truly truly skin like on the face. I love it. It doesn't quite enough have coverage and the longevity is poor but for mature or extremely dry skin this will be heaven sent.
Sarah D.
Edmonton
I received this foundation as part of a kit from Look Good Feel Good during a seminar for chemotherapy patients. I was very surprised that the colour was a perfect match (shade 1). I usually am the lightest shade but without trying it out I was impressed. It goes on so smoothly that I actually thought it was way too sheer of coverage at first. It's actually a really nice medium coverage that looks like you're wearing nothing at all. I was in a seminar with plenty of other women that also received this foundation and it looked great on everyone. Most of them were older women as well so any dark spots were blended out quite nicely. I wear this all day with very oily skin and it just stays put with a cheap setting powder. I love the look of my skin when I wear it. Being a chemo patient, it really helps make me look a bit more alive as well. The only downside to this foundation is the price. A very little bit goes a long way so I won't be running out anytime soon, but I'm rather sad that I've been bumped up to a higher foundation bracket. My Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless just doesn't seem as amazing anymore, and I loved that stuff.
Hunter B.
Polson, MT
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Foundation Spf 30 more...
This foundation is good for hot days as it doesn't melt away on your face. Despite the expensive price tag, I do really like this foundation. It provides a medium coverage to the skin but blurs out any imperfections. I would recommend this foundation!