BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Reverse the effects of aging on eyes and brighten up dark circles with Elizabeth Arden Prevage Eye Treatment for a more wide-awake appearance. see more...

Barb C.
Fruitland Park
At 50 years old, my eyes are the area I watch in the aging process. I love the smoothing and lifting effects and my eyes always feel hydrating. The packaging is easy to use and price is fair. I recommend for those who are concerned with aging as a great preventative and repair option
Mila Z.
Very light weight eye cream, for me it was enough just half of the pump, I like it as daily eye cream, so far I haven't noticed any difference in my skin but it's nice light and moisturizing.
Anne A.
Scarborough , ON
I used this at nights and I love how refreshed my eyes looks in the morning. It helped with my under eye dark circle and moisturized my eye area to look more rested.
mariya p.
Winnipeg
Purchased at: The Bay
I got it as a sample the first time and now I got a full size and I really like it. It feels really nice and the area under my eye feels very smooth after I apply it