BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This powerful eye serum targets dark circles and minimizes the appearance of fine lines, crow's feet and uneven skin tone.

PRODUCT DETAILS

This powerful serum with advanced Idebenone technology and a complex of restorative ingredients transforms the look of the delicate skin around the eyes, with intense environmental protection and visible correction to skin's appearance. Targets even severe dark circles and minimizes the appearance of fine lines, crow's feet and uneven skin tone. The cooling applicator instantly de-puffs and energizes the eye area. Eyes appear brighter, more toned and radiant. Ophthalmologist tested.

INGREDIENTS:
Idebenone Ester-An advanced delivery system that fuses Idebenone with a skin compatible ester to provide a time release reservoir of Idebenone within the skin resulting in an effective and more gentle level of performance.

Thiotaine-An antioxidant that helps protect surface skin cells from free radical damage.

Syn-Coll-Helps supports skin own natural collagen that results in firmer-looking skin.

• realmente es bueno este producto ?desde que edad se puede...1 Answers
  • Is it really worth the money?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Jan S.
Kevil
This cream comes out in a small pump making it easy to get the right amount of product for each use. Makes skin feel moisturized and helps with anti-aging. Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Anti-Aging Eye Serum
Diana M.
Fayetteville
Honestly not overly impressed with this product. It doesn't hurt by any means but it's the same price as the Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Eye Ultra Protection Anti-aging Moisturizer SPF 15 and that one is way better. The packaging switch is probably better now since it has the smoother on the end but I still recommend going with the cream.
Diana M.
Fayetteville
Superior! At only 23 I tried this product but also had my mother who is 54 using it too. I love the liquid gold texture and brightening properties, but my mother saw great results within a month with lines and tightening.
Karen K.
Prevage is the best anti-aging line out there, and the eye serum lives up to the hype. Smells amazing, feels smooth, no irritation, works quickly and in numerous ways. Arden is under appreciated.
Allison C.
Durant , IA
Smells good, feels good, feels cool on the skin. very expensive but worth the cost. Elizabeth Arden makes great skincare. Its such a great brand. Got a sample, very nice. Didn’t disappoint. Would buy again, if I had the money. Only room for improvement is price, of course everything’s better cheaper. :)
Kaisha L.
After much research for a great antioxidant, this is my absolute favorite! It has idebedone in it, which contains many antioxidants as well as other anti-aging ingredients, and is considered one of the best on the market. I've been using it for years as a part of my skin routine, and it's helped retain my skin look supple and youthful.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I can't say enough good things about Elizabeth Arden's products. This anti-aging serum works wonders, it helps protect me from all the harmful effects of the environment and sun, and also helps my skin feel rejuvenated, any signs of aging seem to decrease within a week or two of using this and since day one I haven't looked back, it's amazing!!
Juliana L.
I think it works. I use it at night before sleeping, and waking up with a refreshed skin. I tried it once using it during day time, but my skin seems to get more oily later in the day. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
This stuff feels so good under your eyes and around the corners. It just feels like it's working. It is a more expensive produce but when it comes to showing age in your face I think it's totally worth the price.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
I was gifted this product and am so thankful ! It works really well and the result are definitely noticeable. It doesn't feel sticky or tacky like some serums can, and it also isn't oily. I also like the applicator, easy to use and not messy .
Mitchelle M.
Is it really worth the money?
ana S.
Boyce, LA
realmente es bueno este producto ?desde que edad se puede usar gracias