Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Anti-Aging Eye Serum uploaded by Wendy W.Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Anti-Aging Eye Serum uploaded by sastik c.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Anti-Aging Eye Serum Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on ULTA
Barb C.
Fruitland Park
Great product for preventing and repairing lines & wrinkles, dark circles and dryness around eyes. I also found this to be effective in correcting the number 11 between my brows. I use this in conjunction with the Prevage eye cream and it’s fantastic
Sienna G.
Glendale, AZ
This product leaves my eyes feeling more refreshed and I wake up with my eyes not feeling tight and I have seen a slight difference in the wrinkles around my eyes
Wendy W.
Rahway, NJ
At first I was intimidated by the yellow color when it came out; I thought it would be too rich or oily. However, I think the product is just about right! It’s a little bit creamy but my under eye skin can easily absorb. I also feel my lines are reduced ever since two weeks ago (I will give it more time and see if it improves) Definitely will purchase this item again.
Scarlett F.
I've been taking care of my skin since I was 13 and got my first pimple. So when I first started using Prevage I noticed my skin looked even better, but I was AMAZED at how it helped my 70 year old husband's skin. His skin is the kind that freckled and peeled from years of trying to get a tan. He's had skin cancer twice, and has dark moles on his back and some on his face. I got the day cream with SPF 30 for him, and within a few days the moles got lighter, flatter and less noticeable. So I gave him a sample of the serum and neither of us can believe how great his skin looks! Now, he is 70 years old and spent WAY too much time in the sun as a teenager so I don't expect him to have the skin of someone who used sunblock his whole life, but the results from using this product are far and away the most dramatic I have seen from ANY other product. And I've tried them all!
Joy S.
Williamsburg, VA
In all fairness I haven't religiously used this serum to say I have or have not seen results. I know the difference the Prevage face see rum and night cream has made, so I can only assume this would be just as effective. I can't seem to find the proper pairing g for this product and a moisturizing eye cream.
athena s.
Lakewood, CA
Since I am only 19, I don't really need anything anti-aging, but I did buy this for my mom. I only used it once to see if it would do anything, but it didn't. My face looked the exact same.I can't say anything bad about this product nor can i say anything good. If you are looking for a product like this I would recommend it because my mom said she saw results but for me I didn't think it was necessary.
Rayelle N.
Moorhead, MN
Great not just for your eyes but all over and even to treat that crepe look on your chest under your neck that happens sometimes! I have found you need very little to cover a large area and it truly works all day for a smooth and subtle change to your skin giving it a youthful look and feel!
Tiffany E.
Just started using this serum recently. It goes on so cool which is awesome right before you go to sleep. Easy to use. The packaging is really pretty. I purchased this at Macys because a friend recommended it to me and I would truly say that this is something everyone should try.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
I'm constantly on a quest to find the product that will help my eyes look less old and worn. Bought this to try while I was on vacation and saw pretty satisfying results. The problem is the price. If it was a little less expensive I may implement this into my regular daily routine.
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
Luckily for me, I received a generous sample of this when my cousin, who is a plastic surgeon, inaugurated his new office . He gave out goodie bags of items that had passed his demanding excellence score. This is a superb serum. It absorbs quickly, not sticky, not filmy. It soothes, hydrates, calms and helps with fine lines and wrinkles. Other than dinner and a movie, this serum does it all!

back