BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Eye Cream Sunscreen SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
My mom got a few of these as gifts and she gave one to each of my sisters and I. I use this in the day and really like it. It doesn't leave my eyes feeling oily or sticky and a little goes a long way! I love how it has SPF! I think this has lasted me a good 6 months and it doesn't look like I'll hit bottom for another few months so I would seriously recommend this!
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
I love this cream for everyday use. My dry skin can get wrinkly and flakety, so this certainly helps those situations nicely. The price is a little high, but I still suggest trying this product out for yourself. This can usually be found at an Ultra or Sephora store near you!
Bonnie G.
I like this eye cream, and it smells pretty good. It goes under the eye well, and I can use a a primer for my concealer. While it does firm up your skin, it doesn't leave your face feeling right.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
To be honest, I never purchased this product before. However, my friend let me try it once, and I was very impressed with it! It didn't make my face break out or anything! I would highly recommend this product to everyone and I plan on buying some soon!
Tina F.
Wood Village, OR
This is a great anti-ageing cream. It's very helpful to the little lines that have started forming auround my mouth and eyes. It does what it says it will and I would recommend it to anyone!
Ms Josie L.
I tried this because it was a sample I got when I purchased some other items at the store. I do like the smell of it and I like the way my skin felt...
Olivia M.
Pasco, WA
really enjoy this product it protects against the sun and it leaves my face feeling super soft and moisturized.
Lydia S.
This is a great eye cream that has SPF and doesn't have that funky smell and absorbs quickly into the skin!
krista s.
My mom is a huge fan of this and got me into it. I think its a great daily SPF coverage.
M K.
The best part about this is the spf 15 sun screen. It makes skin very smooth and silky