BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Our #1 Solution to the #1 Cause of Signs of Aging

PREVAGE® Anti-Aging Daily Serum protects and corrects the look of skin, helping shield it from environmental assaults and intercepting future aging signs to dramatically improve the look of sun-damaged skin.

Fortified with Idebenone – the most powerful antioxidant available today.1

Idebenone has been tested under the rigorous EPF Environmental Protection Factor™ protocol. EPF assesses how much protection you’ll get against environmental aggressors such a stress, pollution, and smoke- all of which accelerate the signs of aging. When tested, Idebenone scores an EPF™ rating of 95 out of 100. In fact, testing has shown that Idebenone outperforms the leading antioxidants alpha lipoic acid, kinetin, vitamin C, vitamin E, and coenzyme Q10 in preventing oxidative stress.

• SHIELDS skin from future environmental effects
  • PROTECTS skin against three types of free-radical assaults
  • TARGETS where and when it’s most needed with time-release technology
  • SUPPORTS the skin’s natural repair process to restore a youthful appearance
  • DIMINISHES the look of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and sun damage
  • IMPROVES the look of firmness

With continued use, skin's natural look of resilience is fortified, allowing skin to help fight the effects of environmental aggression. For best results, use it morning and night as the first step of your PREVAGE®regimen.

Idebenone Este-(Fights Free Radicals)
An advanced delivery system that fuses Idebenone with a skin-compatible ester to provide a time release reservoir of Idebenone to target where and when it’s most needed.

Thiotaine-(Protects Skin Cells)
An antioxidant that helps protect surface skin cells from damage and works with Idebenone to provide protective effects.

Lipochroman-(Fortifies Moisture)
Powerful antioxidant that helps maintain the lipids in the skin's moisture barrier.

Green Tea Blend-(Anti-Irritant)
A combination of teas that provides anti-irritant properties. The EGCG content of green tea has been shown to help restore the look of skin.

• I would like to know if this really works, as per the pri...1 Answers
  • I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring f...1 Answers
Angela R.
Grand Rapids, MN
I got a sample of this and my skin has never felt softer. It made my skin feel luxurious and if I could afford it's high price tag I would buy it in a heart beat!
Dawn M.
If you are concerned with pollution and toxins, in your 20's to 40's, this serum is for you! The texture is so smooth, doesn't feel heavy and great makeup base. It works!
Tiffany S.
This product is absolutely amazing. My mom uses it all the time. And it leaves the skin feeling so soft and looking so young.
Melissa S.
Brentwood, TN
Love, love, love this product!!! My skin has never looked better since I started using it. It looks and feels firmer.
Angela S.
Hoffman Estates
Amazing product! love this way the Prevage serum made my skin feel and look. Love how it addresses all skin care concerns and damage done unto your skin from various enviormental factos such as the sun and pollution. My skin felt hydrated and smooth and this product works well as a makeup primer as well. Because I am oily, seldom would I feel the need to wear a moisturiser ontop, only suncreen if my makeup products didn't already have ab SPF.  The price point is pretty high, so I' m nit sure I can justify repurchasing this product right now, but perhaps when I'm a little older and have more skin care concerns.
Anna N.
Smells terrific! Peachy aroma. And the texture is great, very light and at the same time contains pigments so you look better instantly. Was my number one for a long time.
Darisabel C.
This feels like a million dollar silk in your face...wow! Super soft! Awesome product...feom the smell and packaging...like it very much
Yuhe J.
Germantown, MD
Best serum i have used ever. And i have used quite a few. It is pricy but so worth the money. Instant results of a much smoother skin and glow. Makes my makeup stick to my skin better. Overall perfect product in its price range. Try it and you will love it!
Erin W.
New Maryland , NB
This is a beautiful serum! Very expensive. Very effective. I have used this serum on and off over the years due to the cost, and the fact that I love to try every product. The packaging is fantastic for a serum. It isn't super fancy, but it is made to make sure the ingredients stay active. This serum will improve the radiance of your skin, that is probably the first thing you will notice. It will also smooth out lines, firm up your skin, and diminish dark spots. Very little product is meant to be used. It feels very gentle on the skin. I wouldn't normally purchase this product because of the price point, but i would certainly recommend it to those who can afford it.
Jorge M.
7423 little river Tpke Apt 101
I love this product make ny skin looks perfect all day and at night makes more easy clean my face
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one? Also my skin is very oily so I have to avoid most of the cream products.
Sabrina P.
REPENTIGNY, QC
I would like to know if this really works, as per the price I can't just buy something unless it is a sure thing, I have heard great reviews but have not seen any results of personal trials posted i.e pictures of 15 day trial etc...I would love to try it as a sample!