Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Anti-Aging Daily Serum & Night Deluxe Set - - Elizabeth Arden

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden PREVAGEA Anti-Aging Daily Serum & Night Deluxe Set see more...

• Este producto desde que edad se puede empezar a utilizar?1 Answers
michelle a.
California C.A
My mom used thats product and she really like it she looks great it's really good and effective both productos are great
Tressa R.
Sulphur, LA
Love that I can use it at night and it seems to work very well see a slight change I wrinkles
Ksenia S.
LOVE THIS. Although it's very pricey and the shelf life is very short, I only use it during the summer when my skin gets really dis colored and when I need more glow in my skin and bouncy-ness (firm). This is a product you have to put on before going out in the sun, and make sure to use sunscreen with it!
Shana S.
Street, MD
Probably one of the best skincare sets I've used the lotion and serum just work. The are pricey but if you want anti aging product that is gonna work then you get what you pay for. There isn't words to describe the wonders of the prevage skincare line!
Craig A.
Fullerton, CA
You'll only be as young as you are today. But we can reduce the age that we might look. Using this daily I've noticed my fine lines under my eyes and across my face over hall have diminished in size or have vanished completely. This is hands down one of my favorite sets, EVER!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Love this. I would definitely recommend to my friends. I get asked about it all the time and I think the pricing is great too. Decent smell and has a neat concept for packaging. I think that it lasts a good bit too. I have purchased twice now and gave it to a friend as a gift too!
zuly s.
I bought this for my mother in law and she loves it ever since she started using it we have notice a big difference i totally recommend this one hundred percent
Jeanne K.
Seward
I love this product. It is a little bit pricey but being a lady in her 50's  I love how it helps the elasticity in my skin. Great product.
Beth C.
Akron, OH
I tried Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum & Night Cream while I was trying to find a new anti-aging line. First off I hated the smell! Also the texture is a little funny - not as smooth as I would have liked. It seemed to work but no better than the one I was already using. The price is what you would expect from a department store line - on the high end.
Tabitha M.
Great value and a great set . These products are super duper effective as well as last a long time . I actually see a difference in my skin with each use . Has a light citrus fragrance and the packaging is attractive and easy to use .
Sherriemae C.
Chitre
Este producto desde que edad se puede empezar a utilizar?