Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Daily Serum, 1 oz. uploaded by Victoria C.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Daily Serum, 1 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Joyce j.
Port matilda, PA
Best serum i have used ever. And i have used quite a few. It is pricy but so worth the money. Instant results of a much smoother skin and glow. Makes my makeup stick to my skin better. Overall perfect product in its price range. Try it and you will love it!
Alisha P.
I did not care for this and do not know if it did anything or if it is formulated well. I only tried a sample and did not purchase it. That was my first time using it. I probably will not buy the full size.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Astrid M.
New York
i personally did not use this but my mother did. it’s amazing!! her skin look radiant and her fine lines have gone away. she’s definitely glowing. recommend for sure
Martha P.
Mcallen, TX
Not sure if this product works completely or not. I applied it and was gentle on my skin, but I don’t use the product since I am still young. Value isn’t worth it in my opinion and wouldn’t buy it again.
Jessica V.
Harrisburg, PA
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Eye Serum this made me complexion look amazing and i love the feel and smell of it 😊
Mandy B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This stuff is amazing, but super pricey! Kept my skin looking amazing though! I have pretty sensitive skin& it never seemed to bother me
Victoria C.
Grimsby
I was given Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Daily Serum
to review by Elizabeth Arden. The packaging is fab, very sturdy. The serum itself is gorgeous consistency- fairly thick, not sticky, pleasant scented and easily absorbed. I saw results from using it - my skin was brighter! It is however rather expensive. I think I’d buy this as a treat.
Erin W.
Fredericton
This is a beautiful serum! Very expensive. Very effective. I have used this serum on and off over the years due to the cost, and the fact that I love to try every product. The packaging is fantastic for a serum. It isn't super fancy, but it is made to make sure the ingredients stay active. This serum will improve the radiance of your skin, that is probably the first thing you will notice. It will also smooth out lines, firm up your skin, and diminish dark spots. Very little product is meant to be used. It feels very gentle on the skin. I wouldn't normally purchase this product because of the price point, but i would certainly recommend it to those who can afford it.
MEL W.
London
I think I’ll always love this serum!  The price is high but totally worth it.  My skin tone looks much more even, and my fine lines are noticeably softer.