BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Daily Serum, 1 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Alisha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not care for this and do not know if it did anything or if it is formulated well. I only tried a sample and did not purchase it. That was my first time using it. I probably will not buy the full size.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Erin W.
Fredericton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful serum! Very expensive. Very effective. I have used this serum on and off over the years due to the cost, and the fact that I love to try every product. The packaging is fantastic for a serum. It isn't super fancy, but it is made to make sure the ingredients stay active. This serum will improve the radiance of your skin, that is probably the first thing you will notice. It will also smooth out lines, firm up your skin, and diminish dark spots. Very little product is meant to be used. It feels very gentle on the skin. I wouldn't normally purchase this product because of the price point, but i would certainly recommend it to those who can afford it.
Ruba S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a very good product that helps to take care of our skin. It is natural and do not have any side effects to our health. It is great to use and I recommend this product to everyone out there. The price also affordable.
Tiffany S.
This product is absolutely amazing. My mom uses it all the time. And it leaves the skin feeling so soft and looking so young.