BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

PRODUCT DETAILS

Our #1 Solution to the #1 Cause of Signs of Aging

PREVAGE® Anti-Aging Daily Serum protects and corrects the look of skin, helping shield it from environmental assaults and intercepting future aging signs to dramatically improve the look of sun-damaged skin.

Fortified with Idebenone – the most powerful antioxidant available today.1

Idebenone has been tested under the rigorous EPF Environmental Protection Factor™ protocol. EPF assesses how much protection you’ll get against environmental aggressors such a stress, pollution, and smoke- all of which accelerate the signs of aging. When tested, Idebenone scores an EPF™ rating of 95 out of 100. In fact, testing has shown that Idebenone outperforms the leading antioxidants alpha lipoic acid, kinetin, vitamin C, vitamin E, and coenzyme Q10 in preventing oxidative stress.

• SHIELDS skin from future environmental effects
  • PROTECTS skin against three types of free-radical assaults
  • TARGETS where and when it’s most needed with time-release technology
  • SUPPORTS the skin’s natural repair process to restore a youthful appearance
  • DIMINISHES the look of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and sun damage
  • IMPROVES the look of firmness

With continued use, skin's natural look of resilience is fortified, allowing skin to help fight the effects of environmental aggression. For best results, use it morning and night as the first step of your PREVAGE®regimen.

Idebenone Este-(Fights Free Radicals)
An advanced delivery system that fuses Idebenone with a skin-compatible ester to provide a time release reservoir of Idebenone to target where and when it’s most needed.

Thiotaine-(Protects Skin Cells)
An antioxidant that helps protect surface skin cells from damage and works with Idebenone to provide protective effects.

Lipochroman-(Fortifies Moisture)
Powerful antioxidant that helps maintain the lipids in the skin's moisture barrier.

Green Tea Blend-(Anti-Irritant)
A combination of teas that provides anti-irritant properties. The EGCG content of green tea has been shown to help restore the look of skin.

• I would like to know if this really works, as per the pri...1 Answers
  • I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring f...1 Answers
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
Wanted to love this....but it fell really short for me. Saw no results and used it faithfully until it ran out. My mom had the exact same outcome. She was so excited for us to get this because she swore by it when she was younger. However, formula must have changed. This was a def no for me. Found several TERRIFIC serums, but won't be repurchasing this one. The newest formula called intensive daily repair serum has been getting great reviews, but it's significantly more expensive. Still, might be worth a try. I would recommend other serums before this one. There are a couple of great ones by SkinMedica- TNS serum & retinol complex serum/lotion, Drunk Elephant- C Firma serum.  I also like Lytera 2.0 from SkinMedica, it helps with dark/age spots. This was just a firm no for me.  Too expensive for no results.
Diana M.
Fayetteville
Pretty impressed by this product. The texture is a bit creamy, but soaks in nicely. It's definitely pricey but the way the packaging is made (not a straw to the bottom it actually pushes product up) you get every last drop! I love the antioxidant power, keeps my rosacea skin in check. The smell is a little weird but it's worth it!
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this and used it for a week. This serum is on the thicker side so I would pat this in. It leaves the skin feeling very hydrated and nourished however I did not notice any difference in using this. Nor did this help with the texture on my forehead.
Lauren N.
This stuff is amazing. My mom really likes using it for wrinkles. It is a daily serum, but you don’t need to use it daily if you don’t want to. The packaging is sleek. I’d recommend it if you’re looking for a firming solution.
Daly S.
Emittsburg
Overall I think this product is okay. For the price I am paying, I expected to see some results in my skin. I have been using this product religiously for 4 months now and haven’t seen any noticeable results.
Astrid M.
New York
i personally did not use this but my mother did. it’s amazing!! her skin look radiant and her fine lines have gone away. she’s definitely glowing. recommend for sure
Yuhe J.
Germantown, MD
Look, if i can, i will give this product 200 stars. It is simply my fav! Right after applying, i feel my skin to be smooth like a baby’s butt. It makes makeup application much easier. It also has a yellow orange tint which helps me to even my skin tone. Must buy
Yuhe J.
Germantown, MD
Best serum i have used ever. And i have used quite a few. It is pricy but so worth the money. Instant results of a much smoother skin and glow. Makes my makeup stick to my skin better. Overall perfect product in its price range. Try it and you will love it!
Adrianne
This serum is worth all of the money. It smells very good, like a soothing smell. This serum is definitely potent though. I love that you can feel it tightening on the skin..like it’s working right away!
Alisha P.
I did not care for this and do not know if it did anything or if it is formulated well. I only tried a sample and did not purchase it. That was my first time using it. I probably will not buy the full size.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one? Also my skin is very oily so I have to avoid most of the cream products.
Sabrina P.
REPENTIGNY, QC
I would like to know if this really works, as per the price I can't just buy something unless it is a sure thing, I have heard great reviews but have not seen any results of personal trials posted i.e pictures of 15 day trial etc...I would love to try it as a sample!

back