Elizabeth Arden Pretty Set uploaded by Em M.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Every woman wants to feel pretty. Every day and everywhere. And did you know that layering Pretty Body Lotion with Pretty Eau de Parfum helps your fragrance last all day? Irresistible. Charming. Feminine. Top Notes: Italian Mandarin Orpur, Orange Blossom, Peach Nectar. Middle Notes: Star Jasmine, Petalia, Pink Iris, White Peony. Dry Down: Fluffy Musk, Jacaranda Wood, Creamy Amber Pretty is a spirited floral fragrance of exceptional charm.  The f. see more...

• " This is an amazing deal." in 2 reviews
  • "i save so much money and i get a lotion or shower gel." in 2 reviews
Autumn
I absolutely love this fragrance, it's simple yet flirty. I would recommend this to anyone. I always buy this for gifts on Christmas or birthdays, and all my family and friends love it. So thanks for such an amazing product.
Sharifa L.
I was giving y this as a present an fell in love with the scent and the packaging. I love the smell and in this particular box you got the lotion the perfume and a smaller bottle for. it's such a great deal
Nicole M.
One of my absolute favorite perfumes !! It smells great an I can honestly say that the fragrance does last a pretty long time without having to put more on . Which is really great because no one wants to keep spraying themselves all day .
Em M.
It's not that amazing of a smell but I still like it a whole lot just maybe not an everyday scent but if like strong scents I definitely recommend this scent for you
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga

This is an amazing deal. I love going and being able to buy a gift set. I save so much money and i get a lotion or shower gel. And this smell is amazing !
Michaela S.
This is so awesome I love this scent and wear it almost every day. Unlike other perfumes I have this is not a loud smell and is perfect for every day use.
Stephanie H.
Tolleson , Az
This is an amazing deal. i love going and baing able to buy a gift set. i save so much money and i get a lotion or shower gel. and this smell is amazing
Se ve fenomenal este set desearia probar uno ya que tuve el red door y fue un espectaculo de perfume desearia tener um set de este
Rola D.
Wow it very nice item and the smell is very nice I like it very much I feel i am princess when I put it
And the price is good
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Smells amazing! Great price. And amazing product, lasts long. And I love love love this! Will definably be buying more!
Kimberley O.
Garner, NC
Is the fragrance super fruity?
Evelyn H.
What do you think about this perfume?
Maria V.
Me gustaria probarla, normalmente me gustan las fragancias dulces, creen que me pueda gustar esta?
Lola E.
Is it a light smell ?!
Serafina M.
Woodbridge, ON
How does this smell? What’s the price range for this one?