Elizabeth Arden Pretty Set uploaded by Em M.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Every woman wants to feel pretty. Every day and everywhere. And did you know that layering Pretty Body Lotion with Pretty Eau de Parfum helps your fragrance last all day? Irresistible. Charming. Feminine. Top Notes: Italian Mandarin Orpur, Orange Blossom, Peach Nectar. Middle Notes: Star Jasmine, Petalia, Pink Iris, White Peony. Dry Down: Fluffy Musk, Jacaranda Wood, Creamy Amber Pretty is a spirited floral fragrance of exceptional charm.  The f. see more...

• "i save so much money and i get a lotion or shower gel." in 2 reviews
  • " This is an amazing deal." in 2 reviews
Em M.
Em M.
It's not that amazing of a smell but I still like it a whole lot just maybe not an everyday scent but if like strong scents I definitely recommend this scent for you
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
This is so awesome I love this scent and wear it almost every day. Unlike other perfumes I have this is not a loud smell and is perfect for every day use.
Autumn
Autumn
I absolutely love this fragrance, it's simple yet flirty. I would recommend this to anyone. I always buy this for gifts on Christmas or birthdays, and all my family and friends love it. So thanks for such an amazing product.
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
I was giving y this as a present an fell in love with the scent and the packaging. I love the smell and in this particular box you got the lotion the perfume and a smaller bottle for. it's such a great deal
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing! Great price. And amazing product, lasts long. And I love love love this! Will definably be buying more!
Kenia Evangelista G.
Kenia Evangelista G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amo variar, os aromas, doces e flores, muito gostoso, e deixar um cheiro bem suave, amuito tudo isso, perfeito.
Se ve fenomenal este set desearia probar uno ya que tuve el red door y fue un espectaculo de perfume desearia tener um set de este
Rola D.
Rola D.
Wow it very nice item and the smell is very nice I like it very much I feel i am princess when I put it
And the price is good
Adriano A.
Adriano A.
Favoritos do produto q eu amo muito só fã dele demais cheio bom creme mais gostoso mesmo menina é verdade um mágico
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this smell soooo good I enjoy warming it

Kimberley O.
Kimberley O.
Garner, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the fragrance super fruity?
Evelyn H.
Evelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you think about this perfume?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gustaria probarla, normalmente me gustan las fragancias dulces, creen que me pueda gustar esta?
Michele R.